make your own herb grinder!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by GreenDazed42, Oct 18, 2003.

1. Lmfao, It's not the touching it that's anybody is worried about, I don't know where you came up with that. Grinders as alot easier and quicker.When you smoke with other people, constantly breaking up bud is a hasle. I bet every one here with a grinder breaks up the bud by hand now and agian though, especialy good weed.

2. lol wow this thread went a long way xP

but heres the thing if you buy it by more then a oz regs or bomb or w.e you get tired of breaking it up and unless you break it up all at one time (and get carpal tunnel) your gonna lose a lot of keif on your fingers lol

i usually break up my bomb nugs by hand xP if its under a oz

3. Slap chop!

4. HAHA, just like grind a huge 4 gram nug against that shit.

And

c;mon man, its like a couple bucks get ur money up, if you need a grinder make the investment, dont be slackin'.

5. scissors my man. they work very well. new pairs work best, and keep that pair for just cutting up your buds, you will save up some stickiness on those blades which you can smoke after a while

edit: wow fail i need to check dates of OP more often

6. what i like to use if something goes wrong and i need a grinder or something , i used a strainer and just rubb it against it , it makes like almost keif :p no stems or seeds from any kind of bud ! haha

7. I was looking through a couple of forums trying to figure out a way to make my own grinder too, and I came across the idea just now that I could use an Altoids Sours tin. Just stick some thumbtacks on both sides and lube up where the top and the bottom meet so it'll move smoothly. Like I said, the idea JUST came to my mind, so if someone has the time to try it out and let me know how it goes, I'd be much obliged. I'm going to do it eventually anyways, so it's okay if no one doesn't do it too. These forums are really helpful. I found the best place to hide my weed in my house. In my stick deodorant! No one's going to look in it so they'll never see it, AND they'll never smell it. You just twist the top off, stick as much as will fit into the bottom, and screw the actual deodorant back on. IDK. Just thought I'd throw that in there. But yeah, Altoid tin with thumbtacks. We'll see how it goes.

8. if im smokin some mids, ill do it by hand normally, but if im smokin some dankness, i usually carry it in a baby food jar )small, compact and NO smashed buds)
    But i found out that i just put some scissors in the jar and cut em up. works perfectly every time.

9. Me too!

10. buy. a. grinder.

11. hahahaha lmfao!!!

12. Fold a paper like a hamburger, then like a hamburger again, then insert your nug into one of the "pouches" and snip away with a sharp pair of scissors-- it will grind

I do this all the time when my sharpstone is MIA or if i'm grinding more than the grinder will hold

13. yeah good idea butt monkey but your weed will end up on tha floor numbnuts
    use sissors and a shot glass

14. Fingers...

15. I use a hammer.

16. haha i used to just break it up with my fingers cuz i was lazy too, didn't have the money, and thought it was kinda fun. then i got off my ass, made some cash, and now im having twice as much fun with my grinder. 20 bucks got me a 2 screen + kief catcher metal piece of joy. just get one, makes life so much easier.

17. lol grab 2 rocks and clean them make sure you have a round rock and a flat one and grind it up like the old timers.

18. one of my friends used a coffee maker. it worked but it came out like keif good for bong rips but idk about joints/blunts

19. i use scissors all the time and have nver had a problem with my weed flying all over the place. just do it on a table and be careful. Also small sharp scissors work best, like maybe grooming scissors or something i just picked mine up from CVS they had like 5 choices. U prolly have some laying around the house just clean them with alcohol and ur good to go.

20. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWRyj5cHIQA"]YouTube- DJ Steve Porter featuring Vince Offer - "Slap Chop Rap"[/ame]