Make your own bluntwraps!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by badze, Jun 29, 2010.

1. You know those fold up geometry papers teachers gave you in middle school? Where you'd fold it up into a cube, etc? I kinda want to make a triangle or a square or something blunt wrap with a cylindrical blunt wrap coming off of it... Kinda like a tulip, only with a square.

2. that shit will not work without anything to bond the tobacco together. Especially if you blend it up. Its gonna be a hot mess. Please post pictures of it.

3. lol this is what i was thinking..but maybe if you compact it enough and dry it...? i still can't see the paper holding up while rolling/working with it. i feel like it would crumble into your weed and be a messs

4. :confused:no offense but why would you ever want to make an addictive blunt wrap from cigarettes?

5. woops, ur right, i forgot one ingredient. cornstarch. or honey. if you want to use cornstarch you will have to heat up the water add cornstarch, and then when the stuff is like a veeeery light syrop add ur tobacco. honey is better, u just dissolve it in the water. btw, smoking cornstarch is not very healthy, but thats what they use in commercial wraps...

6. agree with this. i don't think any1 is going to give up their favorite brand of 'rillos here or anything..but would be cool to know anyways if it works

7. same method could be used with mj leaves and i think if u kept the "wrap" humid u could roll up a blunt

8. :rolleyes:

100% of any addiction is continuing to feed it.

its not like hes gonna smoke em and then when hes out be looking like this

[​IMG]

9. now THIS would be sweeeeet. i don't think it would work with just the ground up leaves/buds, but a blunt made of MJ would be amazing.

a little tobacco in a blunt won't get you hooked or anything, but i quit smoking cigs this year..so i've been avoiding tobacco/nicotine altogether. some1 needs to make a tutorial on these green wraps asap

10. i tried this with blunt guts...didnt work out...but i used a differnt method so i shouldnt see why this way wouldnt work.

11. I got an easy method to make a blunt wrap

Step 1:Grab a dollar
    Step 2:Go to the store
    Step 3:Buy a blunt wrap

There ya go :D

12. Lol man

13. Bumpity bump

14. this is pretty sick, i think im gonna try this sometime next week, except im gonna add in some ground up bud with the tobacco. ill try to post some pictures of it but no promises.

15. sure glad i dont smoke blunts

papers are the way to go

16. I thought this thread was gonna be about like if you could make your own wraps what flavors you'd make...I had good ideas.

Damn.

17. Step 1:Grab a dollar
    Step 2:???
    Step 3:Buy a blunt wrap

fixed in the spirit of underpants gnomes everywhere :D

18. umm I see 3 problems with this. one, Why would you waste 6 bucks on a pack just to make a couple wraps. two, it would taste even more shittier then regular blunt wraps. three, why go through so much trouble when using a glass peice is so mutch healthier and easier. I guess if you dont mind all of these then go for it.

19. ok buddy u do that ok

20. sounds disgusting