Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Make The Taste Go Away?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by littleviolet, Sep 13, 2014.

1. I mess around in making edibles all the time and they work but I really don't like the taste of the weed in it. Is there any ingredients thats used to overpower the weed taste? Or just a recipe you know that I can look up which has a really good taste? I usually use the regular cannabis oil method but I also own a cannabis cookbook that shows me to make cannabis infused coconut oil, butter, and mayonnaise.. I just really want to make something delicious that hits hard for my friends birthday, thanks!

2. Everything you need to know to accomplish that is in this thred!

Happy Mediables

3. I've found that homemade edibles always have a distinct weed taste to em - good or bad. Simple advice is to spend the extra dollar or two on good brownie/cookie mix instead of the cheapest stuff. This might help a little bit.