Make sure nobody is taking your nug?

Discussion in 'General' started by TwiztidToker24, Jul 10, 2011.

1. How do you make sure nobody is taking your bud? I have a glass mason jar and I have considered putting a piece of tape over the lid.... Dumb idea though cause i have to replace it every time and its easy for somebody to just get a piece of tape

2. Not enough info. Sounds like you may not be storing it discretely enough. Do you have roomies? Who do you THINK is tapping your nugs? What is your current storage method to keep a secure stash? I love how stoners ask brain fart questions and expect a well thought out answer. Ask better questions, get better answers.

3. Safe......

4. #4 Mendi769, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Chill

5. Chill? Hes 100% right lol

6. Yes I have roommates and yes I think that is who is taking it, and no it is not hidden just in a box next to my vape. Easy with the judgement man if its too stressful to answer the thread you don't have to do it

7. buy scale

weigh weed

store weed

weigh weed again

bitch at friends

or

get video camera

place stash infront of hidden video camera

watch the perp

bitch at friends

8. My friends are my brothers, but I know if given the opportunity they'd steal my weed. So I put a lock on my weed box, and I just carry the key around with me.

9. Buy a scale and when ever alot of people go in your room, or when you get a hunch someone is stealing weigh it out

10. Well I think I would view it as community property also, if you are just going to leave it out and about. You see, that's what smokers do, they smoke weed. Don't expect them to receive your blessing to smoke your weed if you just leave it laying around. I am chill and no it don't stress me to answer. You asked. I answered. You were the one actually a bit stressed. How can I tell? Because you are the OP and asked the question.

11. I second the scale and bitching method.

12. Check the “Likes” meter. Nuf said!

13. The scale method is a great idea, but i don't want to have to weight it out every time. I understand that people who smoke weed like to smoke weed, but that doesn't mean they have the right to smoke other peoples weed. I like money but that doesn't give me the right to take other peoples cash

14. Use a decoy bud. Put a small amount in your usual stash area and hide the rest. See if your decoy bud disappears and then investigate.

If you use too small of an amount for the decoy bud, though, the perpetrator might not take it because it'd be too obvious.

My friend and I planned this out yesterday after he began to suspect that another friend of ours pinches sacks when no one's looking.

15. Carry it around with me everywhere I go...

Yep, has led to some close calls, but then again if it goes missing, I only have myself to blame.

16. Did you confront them? Don't be hostile about it just ask them if they took any bud,

17. my brother in law had this problem recently with his roommate, I let him borrow my scales and he weighs his sac when he gets home every night.