Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Make Hash Oil from Hash

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ecksean, Dec 4, 2012.

1. hey so i'm in love with making hash oil, i make about 2 grams every week from about 12grams of weed. i recently got some hash and i cant find a good way to smoke it, is there anyone whos tried to make oil from hash using ButaneHashOil method and does it work i'd love a response of seasoned oil makers

2. with hash its easier to make qwiso, blasting it with tane is going to clog the tube and youre going to have to pretty much grind it to a powder first (which is what will end up clogging it, as the hash melts while its dissolving it will become a puck in the tube)

3. Chef has had around 47% returns on running kief so i assume you could run a lighter over it and crumble it into powder and loosely pack it into your extractor and have at it like normal. Also double your filters to prevent blowback

4. i like the second idea only because whenever i make qwiso i cant get it to become clear, i feel like the 5x butane i use cleans out anything and leaves me with an oil i can put in my dome attacment and smoke easily without dying

5. thats because you make qwiso incorrectly lol but thats ok

also, i hope you dont smoke any weed... slightly less pure oil has a lot less impurities in in than weed does... dont die man

but yea, it can be done BHO style, its just going to be harder lol and you risk a blow out which will send all that hash all over the room and make it useless

6. i would love to make it that way but i cant find any places to get 99% pure alcohol and its hard to find, i have a buddy that orders cases of 5x butane so its easy to come by for me

7. yea, well try it out lol

you could also try the spray and soak method...

blast all the tane into a cold dish, mix the hash in and blast another can in if there isnt much tane left due to evaporation, pour through a filter and purge

8. ok so i ground up the hash and turned it into oil. i honestly am not patient so i made it through my blaster and i've attached images that i took during and after a few minutes ago

Attached Files:

9. i only see 1 image haha

10. and heres some more pics
    *its good stuff im high already lol

Attached Files:

11. that aint clear oil my friend :devious:

12. this is the previous oil i've been making

Attached Files:

13. that was the first run, i was kinda stoned and used a dirty knife to make it, i have another 35grams of hash i'm gonna try another run at it, i've only used 2.5 grams in that first run so i'm gonna go buy new blades, and double up the cotton ballls and try again in another hour or so

14. Lolz hates in iso because it's not clear.
    Blast off, looks at bho -_-
    I'd smoke flame qwiso over bho anyday. Just because BHO nuts swingers say its the best. Doesn't mean it is

15. BHO heads act as if it requires any skill to make bho

tube, plant material, butane, go

thats it

qwiso, you can perform numerous types of extractions with, through numerous methods of doing it, and get product just as good as bho without really doing much work

and, BHO heads think their solvent is the best but have never tried using hexane or ACTUAL solvents, but thats ok, their ignorance leaves them with "the highest quality" shit, but really it just smells and tastes good... not that its the highest quality at ALL

16. I learned how to make "reefer oil" about 12yrs ago. We used toluene.
    It made oil as fine as what I smoked in Europe as a soldier. Heard about using alcohol but never learned how. The toluene oil was very stringy like spider web. Very very good taste. Can anybody tell me about the alcohol method, or something else even?