Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Make edibles out of hash?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by thekushking420, Jun 30, 2012.

1. i got 2 grams of some iso hash can i make edibles out of them?

2. yes you can, this will even result in a better-tasting product than when you use buds.

for recipes, check badkittiesmiles cannapharm (sticky on top of this forum)

3. I read it and it has nothing i can really use anybody got any easy recipes i got some potent hash i wanna try to make some edibles out of.... like brownies ??

4. [quote name='"thekushking420"']I read it and it has nothing i can really use anybody got any easy recipes i got some potent hash i wanna try to make some edibles out of.... like brownies ??[/quote]

Follow badkats recipe for med grade canna-oil. Just reduce the decarb time to about 10 mins with your hash and follow the steps. Also make sure the alcohol is COMPLETELY evaporated from it though, as you cant apply high heat to it if iso and also shouldnt consume that :p

5. These guide are way to confusing, i just need a simple guide to make like brownies or something because i only have 2 grams of hash, i know how to make brownies with bud but how about hash do i just throw it in the mix or what?

Im going to the store right now to buy brownie mix oh and i have canola oil i hope that work im sure it will

6. first you should make the canna-canola oil and then mix it into the mix. And the instructions in BKS's thread are clear if you ask me. If you understand english well enough, it's just a matter of reading and following them, right?

And if for some chance you're just too lazy to find the recipe you are looking for:

preheat oven to 220f
    put hash in oven in sealed container for 15 mins @ 220f
    put hash in the amount of oil you need for the brownies
    put that back in the oven for 1h30 @ 220f, get it out halfway to stir it around a little
    let cool and use in brownie mix

this is the dumbed down version, hope you get it.