Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

make a grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PlAsId HiT, Apr 20, 2010.

1. so i got a new pickup today and its really thick, the guy i bought it from said that it will last longer if i grind it first. so my question is, is there a way i can make a grinder?

2. Yeah, Grab the weed with your hands, and start picking it apart!
    And no, it wont last longer, haha. He's tellin you that so it burns quick and you buy more later:smoking:

3. you can try cutting it on a cutting board.... I can't think of any way to make your own...

4. Shot glass and a pair of scissors and you're set.

5. That's actually a really good idea o_o

6. shot glass and scissors is the tried-and-true makeshift grinder. depending on how dank the weed is, though, you might ruin your scissors. if they do get all gummy, a little rubbing alcohol and rubbing with a paper towel will get that off.

you should just buy one, though. $20 will get you a solid reliable one you'll never have to replace if you buy smart.

and of course it will last longer if you grind it. ground weed smokes better than hand-broken and breaking it with bare hands rubs off a lot of the trichs. don't listen to the guy saying that smoking nugs is better. :rolleyes:

7. Can you please explain how to do this cause I'm confused and in somewhat similar situation

8. LOL
    really?

Take said shotglass,
    Put it on a flat surface, one that is level.
    Put weed into shotglass, grab scissors.
    Put scissors into shotglass, open them, and close them a lot with the weed in between the scissor blades.

really
    it's that EASY!:smoking:

9. You put the weed in a shot glass and mash it up with scissors... it might scratch the hell out of your shot glass btw.

10. God damn just cup it up with some small scissors(nail/cuticle scissors work well)

11. Haha okay thanks sorry if I sound like a noobie ^.^

12. This ^^
    But if you can afford it I highly reccomend a grinder man, there really handy plus you get to keep the kief were otherwise if you broke it with your hands it is just gonna stick to your hands and be gone foreva