MAJOR TEMP PROBLEMS NEED HELP!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GrandDaddyToasty, Sep 8, 2017.

1. I am growing in a greenhouse that isn't sealed all the way so it lets in cool air at night and I live in NY so it has been getting into the 40s at night and I still have another month to go until harvest. Will thin decrease my yield or completely kill my plant?

2. You know my solution bro lol

3. you need to seal it up dude. is it worth it to you to potentially lose your grow?

4. seal it up keep it even

5. If I seal of up is it like a guarantee it will stay warmer because I can not afford a indoor set up right now lol I wish and my plants are topped or anything to get a good yield

• Like Like x 1
  6. Have you tried putting a heater in there? Such as a oil filled radiator space heater?

7. I have a space Heater

8. I just thought about it in my small greenhouse I will either risk melting the sides or catching my plants on fire it is one or the other right about now and this sucks

9. If you really want help from folks, I suggest you put a little effort in and post some good pictures of your situation. A small oil filled radiator space heater should be fine and won't catch anything on fire. You should be able to put it in a central location.