Major Stress/Plants are dying

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by krazeydays, May 23, 2010.

1. Hey all, A friend gave me 2 plants but before I got them he transplanted them from a aeroponics to MG soil then dropped them both down a whole flight of steps !!! wow how can you do that to the cough? Any ways I got them and they did not look that bad, so i put them under t5 lights so not to continue to stress the girls. It's been about 3 days now and they don't look so good, getting brown spots on fan leaves and all looks wilted, the limbs are still standing well and plants are still a nice green.

What do you guys think? sorry no pics could my prob be PH since it was in a aeroponics set up then to soil or maybe the roots were damaged? I dont know but I would hate to lose this strain and i don't think I would be able to clone it at the moment.

Please Help , And thanks for all your help !!!

2. how old are the plants?? the mg soil is very hot for seedlings. id transplant.

3. I would say they were about a month old maybe less but there about 14" tall and a foot round, the newer set of leaves look alright but all fan leaves are turning brown and dying.

4. a pic would help a lot.

5. You likely have some kind of nutrient deficiency, possibly brought on by PH problems.

You need to take a picture or we can't really help you.