"Major Powers Have a Deal on Sanctions for Iran"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mist425, May 18, 2010.

1. Word!

Basically Dale Gribble, I think that one thing we can be both agree on is hopefully that the reason the USA is attacked more than anyone else is because they have such an emormous global presence. You can argue that the US does good deeds, I can argue that they do bad deeds, but at the end of the day if no deeds were done at all you'd just be another country, the same as Greece, Paraguay. Japan and other countries that don't get bombed. To protect your country you don't need to go overseas, you need to concentrate on your own goddam nation and let other nations be. Otherwise people in Afghanistan and Iraq are going to bomb you to protect THEIR country...

Surely you get the point, anyhow. Leave them alone, they leave you alone. Bomb them, they retaliate.

2. I can't see being involved, the way the US was before 9/11, as anything close to justification for terrorism... Not to mention the many other religious and socioeconomic reasons the terrorists have for doign the things they do.

And as for British television, lol, i'm not even gonna go there.

3. You still haven't read Bin Laden's letter to America? :eek:

a) You attacked us in Palestine ... The blood pouring out of Palestine must be equally revenged. You must know that the Palestinians do not cry alone; their women are not widowed alone; their sons are not orphaned alone.

(b) You attacked us in Somalia; you supported the Russian atrocities against us in Chechnya, the Indian oppression against us in Kashmir, and the Jewish aggression against us in Lebanon.

(c) Under your supervision, consent and orders, the governments of our countries which act as your agents, attack us on a daily basis;

d) You steal our wealth and oil at paltry prices because of you international influence and military threats. This theft is indeed the biggest theft ever witnessed by mankind in the history of the world.

e) Your forces occupy our countries; you spread your military bases throughout them; you corrupt our lands, and you besiege our sanctities, to protect the security of the Jews and to ensure the continuity of your pillage of our treasures.

f) You have starved the Muslims of Iraq, where children die every day. It is a wonder that more than 1.5 million Iraqi children have died as a result of your sanctions, and you did not show concern. Yet when 3000 of your people died, the entire world rises and has not yet sat down.

I've noticed very few Americans consider economic sanctions to be acts of war. They are, and arguably are acts of war crime.

4. That's so fucked up because it's true.

5. read red.