Major delima

Discussion in 'General' started by Davy Jones, Feb 28, 2014.

1. #1 Davy Jones, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    I have been suspecting that my wife has been cheating on me, she's been acting kinda weird & distant lately. She's been going out with the "girls" alot & staying out pretty late. So the other night she said she was going out with the work girls, so I decided I would do a little recon. I stayed up late & camped out behind my shed so I could see her when she got home. Sure enough about 12:45 a strange car pulls up & she gets out...she's all fixing her clothes, I couldnt really tell but it even looked like she was stuffing her panties in her purse. I was...completely devastated, my heart sunk...because it was at that I looked down & saw the motor mount on my boat had a crack.

So should I try to repair the crack...or just replace the whole mount?

2. I'd replace the motor mount. An engine is a high torque machine and any flaw like a crack (even repaired) would take away from any structural integrity. How do you think you cracked it? I'm asking because the motor mount is thick as fuck and a truck must have hit or something.

3. Well there's two ways to go on this one.
    Replace the whole mount. You may have liked that mount, but I'm sorry to say it messed up. It may take a while to find a new mount, and that's after a stretch of time getting over the old one, but after all the trouble and such, I think ultimately it would be better to leave it. You can replace it with a couple short lasting ones but you're just gonna have to be patient till a good deal comes your way.
    Or, try to work it out. In my experience, glue for this situation may hold a falsely positive feeling for a little while but you just have to consider the fact that it may not hold up.
    Or: find the guy who broke it. Kick his ass, then move on to 1 or 2.
    You got a tough trichotomy on your hands.
    Good luck!

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

4. Yeah, replace the mount. The last thing you want is an engine mount breaking on the water....And if that bitch is got some dude to fuck around with? Nigga, that's more time and money for you to get out on the water.....Hells yeah blade....When life gives you lemons, Paint them shits GOLD!!

5. You like atmosphere fearjar? You get more badass erryday!

But funny story OP, made me chuckle.

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

6. Well played.
    A boat is a sinking investment as is, so I see burn it and stay on land.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. hahaha awesome man i was just preparing my ahhhh shiiit man..heres my advice bit.

Take it to a machine/welding shop and have it fix and reenforced.

9. Wrong yard. Man I must have been ripped. I dont even own a boat.

Got a little awkward with the neighbor.