Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MajicBunnies Marijuana Reviews And More (Many Strains, Glass, Munchies & More)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by majicbunnie, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Hello everyone and welcome to my new thread. My old thread lost the ability to edit my 'index' and was going in some new directions and as such, this thread was born. This thread will contain reposts of the older review consolidated into the first few pages (As that's where everyone looks anyway). Don't worry, though, the new thread will also contain an idnex for easy, direct, access to the postings.

And for those of you who don't like to read much:

PICTURES START JUST BELOW

Index:

(Coming soon, being developed)

2. #2 majicbunnie, Nov 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2010
    Name: Blueberry Diesel

Genetics: Sour Diesel X Blueberry

Looks: Light green buds nicely coated in milky trichomes made this bud shine nicely under light. Nice and fluffy, but somewhat dense as well, these were some excellently manicured buds.

Smells: This is where the blueberry half of the parents shows itself quite prevalently. I open the container holding this strain and it could very well be a blueberry muffin sitting in there. Fantastic smell, hints of some other skunky/sour smell but the blueberry is overpowering.

Taste: You can taste the blueberry in this strain as well, it overpowers most everything else. A smooth but strong smoke, definitely a nice rip.

Buzz: Fantastic. This hybrid is perfectly mixed, I was in an almost 'dreamlike' high from the cerebral effects and the indica was present but didn't incapacitate me like some overly strong indicas can. I've only ripped this once, and it was splitting two VERY small bowls between me and my sister and I was feeling great.

Overall Grade: A+

Enough chit chat, here are the picture:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Happy Toking GC :smoke:

3. #3 majicbunnie, Nov 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2010
    Name: Grand Daddy Purple

Genetics: Purple Urkle x Big Bud

Looks: PURPLE. The photograph actually brings out a bit of the green in the bud, however, in person this looks even more purple than the photograph indicates. I notice barely any green when I look at this bud with the naked eye.

Smells: Strong, Skunky. This bud would stink up the room in a heartbeat if it wasn't sealed in an air-tight container. Still, it's a good skunky smell, something sweet about the aroma overall.

Taste: Very smooth, floral / sweet flavor. It has the signature 'purple' taste about it and was very falvorful. Smoking this bud out of a blunt could have people convinced the blunt was flavored purple :p

Buzz: Strong, Indica. This bud has a great high, but I find myself just a tad overwhelmed if I smoke too much. The first time I vaped this, I packed a decent size bowl and then proceeded to hop on xbl and play call of duty mw2. That was a bit too much for me after hitting this bud, and I found myself several times just standing in an open area, not moving and then thinking to myself 'What the hell am I doing?'. I called it quits soon after and began watching some family guy since I was a bit more capable of doing that. Overall, great buzz.

Overall Grade: A

Picture time:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Happy Toking GC :smoke:

4. If thats actually what you look like im gonna go back to smoking midgrade lol and that blue diesel looks fucking proper

5. Name: White Widow

Looks:
    Light green bud covered in trichomes with bright orange hairs. The bud was fairly dense and sticky and occaisionally had light hues of purple, likely due to the growing climate.

Smell: Spicy with pine undertones. Had a nice zest to it when opening the jar and was hard to keep from sniffing the jar regularly.

Taste: Smooth taste, but would have you coughing if you took a big enough hit.

Buzz: Nice hybrid high, a body buzz to go along with an enthusiastic head high. This bud had a decent length buzz to it, about 2 hours or so and was a good middle of the day bud. Not quite up to the hype around this strains name, but I am confident I will get a cutting of WW which will blow me away eventually.

Overall Grade: B+

Pictures (Sorry about these, I was still getting the hang of my new camera)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Happy Toking GC :bongin:

6. Name: Pink Hawaiian

Looks: Hairy, nicely covered in trichomes, a little leafy also. A lot of these nuggets are gorilla fingers, very long. I'll let the pictures pretty much speak for themselves.

Smells:
    Very nice, almost a tropical sort of smell to it, hard to put my finger on a precise describing word, but it's a very pleasant, almost fruity smell.

Taste: Also quite nice, a lot like the smell, it's a particularly tasty smoke, one of the best I have tasted, truly enjoyable.

Buzz: Strong. This was, in my opinion a noticeably sativa high. It was a great feeling, a very uplifting and happy high. I can only guess on the genetics of this since I do not know for sure, and google did not help. I would guess Hawaiian Sativa x a fruity strain (simply based off the taste/smell, although Hawaiian Sativa alone is noticeably 'citrusy', so who knows..

Overall Grade: A. (Yup, another A, what can I say this bud was excellent, I can definitely recommend it.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Happy Toking :smoke:

7. wow, so many great nugs its really hard to choose, I love them all. feeling like a kid in a candy store.