Maintenance

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Heart, Aug 7, 2011.

1. That's weird. I see a heart, and I've seen lots of other people talking about the heart being there as well. :confused_2:

It's no biggie though, don't worry about it too much gnik. Hearts, little funny lookin' dudes, who cares? It still works the same. :p

2. Maybe the servers are trying to pull one over on gnik instead? lol

3. Yeah I get hearts. I liked the little guy more haha, but either way it's cool. You guys should just upload a little bong or something and use that instead

4. #24 4Sheezy, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Had to log on the site to check, it's hearts for me.

Edit:
    I haven't forgotten man, I still need to spread some around, I'm coming...

Edit2: the post I quoted is completely irrelevant to what I just said.

5. Y U NO love me?

[​IMG]

6. After cleaning the browser cache , it shows me the hearts also. Grasscity turned into a lovely neighboor hood :D

7. Always has been a lovely neighbourhood...;)

Just to let you know, the city has been running much faster for me consistently since Sunday night...whatever you did appears to have helped a lot...at least for me anyways...:)

8. Me too :yay: but i still don't see any hearts :confused::(

9. I've got hearts...maybe you're just heartless...:p:laughing:

Gnik drazil said he had to clear his cache to get them...tried that yet?

10. Clear my cache what is that ?? how do i clear my cache :D i'm a bit useless when it comes to computer stuff :p

11. Firefox? Tools > clear recent history...make sure cache is checked off...

I imagine it's similar for Chrome too...haven't used Chrome for a bit so I forget...

edit: Might log you out of GC if you clear cookies and active log ins too...

12. It worked :hello: :yay: Thanks man.

13. GC is SUPER fast now. Thanks to whoever in the world did whatever they did that made the difference. You're greatly appreciated whoever you are.

14. We should all thank to SJ for everything he is doing to keep GC running smoothly. But wait till mid september for the planned server upgrade , even today will be recognized as slow loading :)

15. So what comes with new servers, just faster loading or bigger signiture capacity updates new sections ??

16. Currently we are actually doing magic to run GC this fast as we are overusing our servers. When the new servers will be put on live , we will see no major issues like 502 errors , or other problems caused by our current server.

17. Yeh i have been getting ransom 502's and 404,s i keep acidentally double posting, and stuff but it's fine until we get new servers, it's working amazingly well considering were overloading the servers .