Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maine revision on marijuana laws!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by thcientist, May 9, 2007.

1. sweet!!! love your selection for your name. oh, why did I ever leave you Maine. peace

2. Next the state health and human services dept has 90 days to start issueing cards. Really big news but most people in maine dont know about it.

3. Wow a 6 lb limit!! Are you lucky enough to have one of these medical cards?

4. 6lb/year... Which is 1/2 ounce... And if I were growing for medical purposes, I'd grow some chronic.

5. It should be easy to prove someone in my family has a history of something.

6. If you read it close it seems you do not need the card. This all just happend yesterday so im just getting my info.

7. It appears that Maine, summer home of those Bushes, will be leading the way to enlightenment on reformed medical policies? Whoodathunkit!!!
    Excellent to see that with each manifestation the laws on MMJ are written with more and more attention to detail, especially as to the requirements for dispensaries, and the protection from the Feds, who are so desperate to maintain the lies that form the foundations of their approach to healthcare.

I might be moving to Augusta soon.... just to raise me up a crop of...?:D

8. I'm so proud to be from a homeland that is on the cutting edge of compassion. peace

9. awesome, im moving across country to NJ next week, but had wanted to go to Maine eventually, now there is more reason too :D

10. I like the part that says that doctors are protected from lisence revokations so that even if they do get thier doctors lisence revoked they can still get it back.

11. i live in maine, and i have a medcard :) I am one lucky son of a bitch... but not really because i actually have something wrong with me so i need this :x

this pleases me.. alot :)

12. Maine Laws Have Not Changed.... Those Links Are Misleading.... Unpack Your Luggage.... Sorry....