MAIN TOP COLA STEM SNAPPED IN HALF

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by TocaCannaBowl, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Was moving it for water and the top cola stem snapped in half i put it in a vase with water its been there for about 2 days its alive not dead so I'm wondering will it start growing roots again and just plant it in soil? Or what if i just leave it in the water vase will it continue to grow buds? it has bout 3-4 weeks left of flowering the plant is doing ok but its in shock it looks like its taking all of the energy that was on top cola and spreading it to other bud sites which is good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Top cola is prob done growing. It will spend energy trying to root and by time it's ready to plant (if it even happens) harvest will be here. If just take it and dry and cure and let rest of plant continue on.

3. op please don't double post same topic

bump the original thread if needed

4. 55 views only 1 answer?? WOW SEEMS LEGIT!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. What do you want us to say? Like the other guy said, the top part doesn't have a chance to continue flowering but the bottom still does

6. the plant will redistribute the energy to the rest of the plant so where its snapped of below that area the buds there will fatten up.

also the bud tht is in water your best off drying it and smoking it or throw it away. there is little chance itll root because of what stage its in but it might and if it does itll take 2-3 weeks to go bk to vegative stage but it can lower the thc doing this but its not 100% proven yet.
    its called monster cropping flowering clones produce bushy ass plants