main cola burned by cfl just hanging on....advice please

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by smokeapound, Jul 31, 2009.

1. After having the lights off for 36 hours (beginning to flower) my smaller plant was seriously burned by a low watt cfl that was underneath it. I caught it after the lights had been back on for about 4 hours. I have splintered and taped her back up and am hoping for the best, if this fails I plan to chop the top off. I don't have time to put her back in veg because I am moving at the end of September and have another one (these were 2 purple indica clones) much bigger than this one to flower as well. What do you think the chances of her healing are? Should I just cut the top off and hope for the best? Should I wait to see if she starts to recover for a day or so? Any advice or idea's would be really appreciated. Help a gal in need?

This is my first grow other than a bagseed that turned out to be male. One thing I have learned for next time is to make sure those bloody lights are not too close.

Attached Files:

2. cut it off. smoke it . hope for the best. judging by those pics i believe it's a lost cause.:( live and learn live and learn

3. I'd say either give it a day or top it right now. It kind of looks like there's not much hope, but who knows. I think topping it might be your best option.