Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mailing/ Cleaning a wooden pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tanielson, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Sup Ya'll? So I bought this really sweet wooden pipe in Bama over the summer, but it's really tiny. Too tiny to clean all the way in fact...I'm flying back to Colorado soon and I'd like to take it with me. I'm def not flying with a pipe that's dirty, so I want to mail it. I don't have access to a vacuum sealer either...

:(I'm kind of thinking it would be really foolish to mail it, so perhaps driving it at a later point would be a safer option? Anyone else second this idea, or can anyone else think of any alternative transportation ideas?

[​IMG]
    This is basically what the pipe looks like, just with a different color color scheme and texture. Anyone know how I might go about cleaning this out completely?

Thanks in advance!

2. Shake it in some isopropyl alcohol + salt, or boil it and scrape it.