Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maijuana Manners

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PepperySkin, Aug 7, 2008.

1. What he said.. Just go directly to the dealer.. I wouldn't be surprised if he was even sneakier than you thought. Maybe taking some of your money along with your bud..

2. Well that's just the business nature of the deal...

Anyways, I'd tell him you won't smoke him up, and if he's pinching your bags, buy a scale and confront him about it

3. here's how to bypass him... hang out with him one day and ask him to call his guy for some more bud (make sure you show him the money)... after you get the bud say "oh shit, my phone died, can i use yours real quick i gotta call home and get the dude's number he gets it from

4. dude tell im to fuck off...seriusly..with my groups sharing its like this..C goes and drives to hook m up so i always offer to smoke him out..which is fair..sometimes he calls me up and asks for a session..which is cool cuz hes always doin the same for me..but if you already smoked this dude out hes just an ass to go askin for a nug of YOUR weed slap him for that...

5. always try and bypass the middle man.... youll prolly get it cheaper too since he sounds liek a skeeze

6. get him to take you to get the weed from the source.
    chat it up with the dealer and get his number.
    then eliminate this "friend"
    greedy weed friends = shitty friends.

cut him out man. he is ripping you off.

7. yea get the dealers number and go straight to him, but that greedy dude should get whats comin to him

8. smoke him up if he hooks up your sack, but dont give him any of your weed.
    you payed for it, its your weed, man. you should show some love to the dude whos got the hook up, but you shouldnt have to give up nuggets to him, especialy if you smoke em out.

9. find a dealer, fuck that kid for being greedy with herb, especially if you're smoking him out anyway...

10. in my opinion, i think the first time you got hooked up by dude it was cool, but after that, you shoulda told him to put 5 on it. on the real, look at it like this, when he see you he get a ride and free smoke.