Magooos stealth tent

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Magiggle, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Yea my dad decided he doesn't want it in his house anymore :(

2. Thats unfortunate.. maybe telling him you'll be done in 2 months can help?

3. Il deffinatly try that! And I decided to stay in veg for another week cause I remembered they were freshly topped a few days ago and I want them to recover :)

4. #104 TranceKid, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Good idea, always good to let them heal a bit

5. Switching to 11/13 maybe just for
    Fun haha instead of 12/12 either way flowering will begin in the next few days!

Attached Files:

6. I would stick to 12/12. Don't go weird on the schedules......

7. I will stick to 12/12 there looking ready to be flipped any time

8. Retrained them today, after pics.

Attached Files:

9. 1st day of flowering :)

Attached Files:

10. 4th day of flowering! Got my canopy net up! Also got my carbon filter up and running!

11. Picsss

Attached Files:

12. Looks like you could use more nutes. Yellowing leaves on the bottom and light green leaves near the middle/top is Nitrogen deficiency. Yellowing leaves on the bottom with still green veins means Mg deficiency.

Is that a DIY filter I see? :D

13. It is do it your self :)

14. Very nice :smoke:

15. And I will start feeding more nutes!! I used a large pencil holder, a couple charcoal kitty litter filters and activate carbon!!

16. Yeah, try to get a feel for the plants..feeding 1/4th strength, slowly up to 1/2 and see how they like it. If you see overnuting or N toxicity, stop and only water for a couple days and then start back at 1/4th strength back up to right before they started showing overnuting signs.

I think I saw the DIY tutorial with the pencil holders. Well done. :)

17. I will do that!! And yea!!! It only took me 10 minutes to put together. the walls on the inside of the cup is lined with charcoal filters, the 4" duct connector is an inch and a Half or so in the pencil holder and has laundry sheets taped over it so the carbon can't fall into the connector, I then filled my pencil cup with activated carbon, shoved the connector in there, and then taped up an air tight seal! :D I can't wait to get home from classes today to check on her!!

18. Picked these leaves off. Left two yellow ones cause they wouldn't pull off when I tried.

Attached Files:

19. Oh
    No!! My lights fell on my girls! Only one top got burned off luckily enough,