Magooos stealth tent

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Magiggle, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Well, she isn't hating it thats for sure. :D

2. Installed my ventilation system with 4" inline fan!!

Attached Files:

3. Very nice. That will help keep conditions of the grow better controlled. :hello:

4. It still seems to hot tho my room is a higher temp then the hallway . I think I shoulda gone with a bigger fan

5. That could be due to room insulation problems or if the sun beats down directly on your room window. A bigger fan could help but I wouldn't say by too much. :rolleyes:

6. So there is no longer a big heat issue, I think I might switch to only my 86 watt cfl and the 300 watt. I don't think I need those extra lights obviously just creating more heat! I am keeping the inline fan on 24/7 so I think there will be no more heat :)

7. Mmm what a great thing to come home to after work :) had an incident with the straight tube ehlevator :( but she still rrips like a beast!

Attached Files:

8. So my lights got shut off 2 hours early :O and stayed off an extra hour to late!! :eek: I hate when people unplug my stuff!!so that was 9 hours of darkness, hopefully no preflowering.

9. I avoid family members touching my stuff by making sure the room where I grow is as empty as it can possibly be and I put a sign on the door that says "No not touch any outlet plugs" and "Do not come in from 12 am - 5:59 am" which is my 18/6's dark time. It usually helps.

10. Hahahaha my fan kept my dad up so he unplugged the setup :p it was my table
    Fan tho not the inline hahah thats ones super quiet

11. Looking lush this morning. Counted what I believe are going to be 5 main shoots so far :cool:

Attached Files:

12. Sticks all over the place :smoke:

13. Haha hell yea!!

14. Gotta leave the girls unattended for 3 days. My Imagination shall wonder indeed.. :cool:

15. Not good if you have temps over 75 and a lot of airflow........:(

16. Soo I checked on the girls and there all good :cool: except for one lady!! :eek:. My big bang seedling that sprouted the soil never got her leaves open. My girlfriends theory, I started both those other plants ams and gws under different conditions then the big bang, the ams went from sprouting in a paper towel to a Tim hortons cup then into my eaves trough for about a week or two. Then the gws was Germed when I only had my 86 watt cfl in the tent and I didn't use paper towel method went straight to soil and it popped in 3-4 days. But the big bang however, went straight to soil In the tent, but the lights I've had since I started the big bang have been the 86 watt cfl and the 300 watt incandescent. Sooo the 300 watt on her opinion made it way to hot for the seedling to thrive. I believe she hit the nail right on the head! Picture updates tonight. Soo I'm thinking of taking out the 300 watt until she gets big enough to handle it :)

17. Too much light could kill a seedling...but I'd like to see pictures before coming to a conclusion. :smoke:

18. There she is :( but then ams is there to brighten my day

Attached Files:

19. How's miss big bang? you for sure think she'll pull through?

20. the girls look great! and ive found, that lst method works great, so keep up the good work!
    btw, what kind of reflective material do you have on the walls?