Magooos stealth tent

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Magiggle, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Open up the tent if you can't find anything to move the air around. If you find fan bucket with ice in it infront of fan=poor mans ac... Works alright

2. Stealth is the issue tho I'm not just gunna let random light shine from my closet haha

3. Got another temporary fan in there :)

4. #25 Magiggle, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    How's my lst looking? :) possibly too young?

Attached Files:

5. I think my seedlings about to pop I can see her through the soil!!and since I topped her a few days ago the new growth looks good! :)

Attached Files:

6. Bumpity bump bump

7. Things are looking better:) any luck finding some soil?

8. Havnt been able to get to the hydro store it's like a 30 minute drive. But I think I'm just gunna leave out the nutes for the plant I have going but when I transplant the seedling to it's final home il make sure to have some fox farms soil. So I can Use my nutes haha. I got them back on 24/0 haha I can't make up my mind and I added a different light bulb. I'm watering every like 3-4 days so she has time to dry out :)

9. Here's a pic of my lights the added bulb is the circular one shining straight down. There's an update of the ladies haha

Attached Files:

10. Great news transplanted it in with a perlite soil mix :D cha Ching! Also got a ph/moisture/light meter!!

Attached Files:

11. Oh yeah my ph is at 6.5-7 to!

12. #34 Snowskate328, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Very good!! Congrats

13. Ya I'm very happy! I think I'm
    Gunna turn my fan off as well to increase humidity to increase growth

14. #36 Snowskate328, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Just make sure your temps stay down don't want too much heat... Do you have fresh air coming in also? Plants like lots of fresh air filled with co2

15. #37 Magiggle, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    No maybe il just position my fan outside of the tent blowing in. And my cfls say 13w=60 watts so
    What is the wattage I should be counting?

16. I would put it outside and not too sure but I would go by the lower number

17. With cfl, count the actual watts, so 13. Most aim for at least 100 actual watts per plant. Good luck!