Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Magnum Synthetic Urine works!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by barfdog17, Dec 16, 2008.

1. it works, just thought I'd let yall know, since there isn't much info about magnum on this site...

I went to get my first drug test today and brought my Magnum with me tucked right under my ball sack and had the heat on in the car all the way there. It was unobserved so I just whipped it out, squeezed it into the cup, closed it, took a piss and got all my shit together, walked out and handed it to the clinician.

The line for THC was a little light, about 50-75% the color of a solid line and for some odd reason the line for PCP was exceptionally light. Since was walked in with a collared shirt and looking respectable she didn't seem too worried. She looked at me and asked, "You been taking much PCP lately?" and laughed so I replied "Oh yeah, all the time, why do you ask?"

Yay for passing! Still dry at the moment, I had my UPS interview today so I'm waiting to see if I'm hired...it would be nice, I could use an extra couple hundred in my pocket to pay some bills, dank, and new glass (or even a few boxes of Dutches or Swishers :rolleyes:)

2. Quick Fix also works, my friend used it for his drug test and passed!

3. i had planned on going with QF but my local headshop doesn't carry it, they have Magnum, the Urinator and a bunch of masking drinks but I was also getting tested for the masking agents, so synthetic was the way to go.

4. wtf, i would not use that if pcp came up even slightly

5. lol PCP didn't "come up" just the line was a little faded, same for THC and if there is any line at all it's negative, don't trip, it was probably temp dependent since it was like 92 when i gave it to the receptionist and like 95 coming out of the bottle