Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Magical Mac N Cheese??

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ARKing005, Mar 5, 2009.

1. So I am out of bud and want to get HIGHH. So I had already scraped my bowl(s). So in a desperate attempt to get lifted I decided to boil my bowls to get the remaining resin out.. Well no big chunks appeared.. but the water did turn a filthy brown and REAKED of herb.. So I know THC takes heat and fat to work.. So I added some extra virgin olive oil to the boiling water. Since there was no resin chunks I knew the water had THC in it. But I wasnt about to drink resinated water wil olive oil. SOOO I dumped in a thing of velveeta mac n cheese. Now as it boils the shells absorb the water.. and Whats in the water.. THC!!!! Boiled for 10 minuted and then added the cheese. I only ate half of the mac n cheese and honestly I feel HIGH!!! I know it takes awhile to kick in but DAMN I deff feel it. I have to rule out the placebo effect, this is an intense high.

So I have successfully created Magic mac n cheese WITHOUT any bud.... I am amazed right now.

Comments anyone? Anyone willing to try this??

I wont be going to class today, too baked to drive LOL! :smoke:

2. as someone who is currently stoned, that story was very confusing lol

but ill check back later and try to understand it...i want magical mac n cheese

3. This would be the most amazing thing ever if it really worked.

4. I've used mac and cheese to get high countless times. Just break up 1/2 joint and toss it in once you have the milk, cheese and butter stirred in and let it sit for 15 minutes. Eat and woah...you feel it way more than if you'd smoked it. You have to wait for 30 minutes though for your peak to start.

~kali~

bud of the day: Purple HG #1
    song of the day: Xanadu by Rush
    mood: floatin man...just floatin

5. Sounds kinda nasty.. you cooked mac n cheese with the water that you cleaned your pipe in?

6. That sound so nasty you ate mac and cheese cooked with resin water next time you should use bong water LOL.

7. rofl...i want magical mac n cheese

8. #8 hypnogreen, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    b/c the oil would sit on top of the water and your bowls sink to the bottom the thc n the resin would have nothing to bond to. I dont get how this could work..

+ water without salt wont get hot enough to seperate the thc. (100 C)

If you are really high i need the brand of that mac and cheese.

I want to try this but i feel like pooring out all that water would be a waist! unless you did it the eazt mac way in the micro.

9. yo is that legit, because that sounds so easy/smelless and amazing.

10. I used velveeta, And i did add salt a good amount too. I kept stirring the water with the oil the entire time, because as you said, it floats to the top. I would give this a try I could not even taste the bud at all it was all cheese! Works great if your bowl is CAKED with resin. I suggest boiling your bowls for 20-30 minutes to get all or the stuff out.

11. please tell me how to work this haha, i have ez mac, a microwave, and plenty of bud.

12. Need some more experiments with this cause velveeta is the shit and if it gets you high even better. Would someone be able to use regular bud when adding it to the water oil and salt?

13. That has got to be one of the most disgusting things I've read here in a long time.

14. someone should make an easy to read thread on how to make this magical mac n cheez because it sounds really good. This thread just confused me.:rolleyes:

15. Yep since Citysmoker sealing a j with jizz this takes the cake.

16. Ugh...awesome that it worked but what would possess you to try anything with that water?

17. Yeah, it works great. I love the feel of 100% absorption. Nice thing too is that it doesn't make you smell or cough and nobody knows.

~kali

18. nice that it worked but i would never even attempt to do anything with bong water. the smell is an obvious no no for me but i guess if you wanna get high but dont have a few bucks then go crazy

19. Yes that works just fine. Using bong water however would be a horrible idea :)

20. use cannabutter in place of regular butter when stirring the mac and cheese up.