Magic School Bus Illadelph, Complete with Ashcatcher (Milk Vid)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Bongs, Apr 17, 2009.

1. #1 Bongs, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2009
    Hey Everyone,

I've been lurking around this site for a while now, but never felt like registering until today. I finally got an ashcatcher for my Skinny Yellow Beaker Illadelph! I love it because it adds to the volume of milkage capacity, but it's really a bitch to clean and even though there isn't ash in the bong anymore, you still have to clean it just as much just from the res. I didn;t think about that before I bought it, and I'm kinda dissapointed in that. It looks SICK though, and it was definitely one of the best purchases I've made in a while. I have uploaded some pictures and a milk video, tell me what you think. It's named the magic school bus, the ashcatcher is orange though, because I didn't feel like waitiing till after 4/20 to get an ash catcher haha. Enjoy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[ame="http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o49/XxUlyssesxX/?action=view&current=Movie16.flv"][​IMG][/ame]

2. hey man nice grab.... its looking very nice!

its wierd how so many people take "cleaning" into consideration when buying glass. I for one LOVE cleaning my pieces... honestly when i have a bad day i just clean my glass. it calms me :D but sick setup man... very bitchin' toob

3. #4 Bongs, Apr 17, 2009
    Thanks man, I know what you mean.
    But I smoke out of my bong A LOT, like it actually really really needs cleaning every day, maybe even twice a day, so it sucks after a while when I', trying to do other shit

Hayden's a dick, fucking flip flop fuck

4. Looks good bro, I've got a straight Illa with a/c, is that the new one with the lil removable stem? I can't tell. Also I like how the ac unit is just one piece, much more sturdy IMO

5. yellow label tube, orange label a/c...:(

6. when i have a bad day i smoke out of my glass lol it calms me down.

7. nice setup, i for one like the yellow and orange :)
    and yeah cleaning my pieces really relieves the stress. Except once my girlfriend dumped me and i was cleaning my glass bong and as i was shaking it, it hit the marble sink and shattered on my hand, and i got a gash on my palm. Worst day of my life. Lost a bitch and a 160 dollar tube. and what do i have to show for it? a scar on my left hand. But the next day i went out and got a custom EHLE and i think its safe to say that im over it :D

8. well ofcourse i smoke BEFORE cleaning my glass silly!:hello:

9. yeah i guess if you buy the most basic illadeph they make you aren't really concerned that the labels don't match...

10. sweet Illy but whats with the pentagram on the wall?

11. HAHAH dude, i know! i was like, "really? nobody's gonna say anything?" supa funny.

VERY cool piece. i've been wanting an illa reaaaally bad but i'll see whats around when i go shopping next weekend.

12. #13 papasandbeer, Apr 17, 2009
    learn how to hit a goddam illadelph beaker.

please lower your goddam water level in both devices, flip the ash catcher to the other side and hit it at a angle(water level should be just above the top diffuser slit when tilted;in both devices") mabye heres a crazy thought but fill that GIANT tube up with crushed ice.... trust me man.

edit: cool beaker tho.