Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Magic Mushrooms

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Flippy, Dec 23, 2008.

1. i really want to try them magic mushrooms but i cant find anyone who knows where to get one. wondering if you guys could help me out. im in corona,CA.
    Peace

2. Dont really know how to help you man, if your still in school it should be pretty easy though.

edit: i don't think this is the right forum for this anyways

3. oh i looked at all the forums and this one seemed fine i guess your right ill try and find a better on lol no im not in school.

4. lol you aren't allowed to form or find hook ups on grasscity

5. dude just go to shroomery.org and read up on different techniques and use their sponsors for purchasing spores. if you prefer videos i'd suggest "mushroom growing made easy" on youtube. also look into liquid cultures