Magic Flight Launch Box

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by HAZE1015, Jun 19, 2009.

1. I've got a vapir oxygen mini and despite what people say I think it is a pretty good vape. I am thinking of either getting the portable battery for it or getting a more portable vape all together the magic flight launch box. The LB is twice the price of the battery but $40 for a crude battery pack seems a little expensive to me. The launch box looks amazing and I am just wondering what you guys think about it and what I should do?

Thanks for the help

2. #2 umpnum14, Jun 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2009
    Actually I have the O2 mini w/ battery and my unit basically broke. I actually just purchased my LB tonight and personally I'd Spend the money on the LB rather than the battery. What good is the money you spend on a battery if the unit breaks eventually? The LB has a lifetime warranty
    $40 on a battery on a unit with a limited life cycle (my unit lasted 6 months) or
    $84 on a unit with instant warm up (o2 takes about 2 - 3 min) even stealthier, simplier and a lifetime warranty? There is another site with a an extensive thread (15 pages of post) on this unit alone lots of tips, some cool mods w/ pics (one person put hers in a Mc donalds cup to make it look like she was drinking a drink, while she was vaping) If your interested ill post a link.

3. hey can you please post the link it looks cool