Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Magic flight launch box

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Trillstoner420, Mar 26, 2013.

1. I'm looking to purchase a MFLB online and just wanted to know if anyone has it could yu give me a review and also how much do you guys put in it to get yu baked. :smoking:

Sent from an iPhone that's not even out yet BITCH

2. Get a vapor pen of some sort. I don't see why people love the mflb so much, its 100 bucks for a carved piece of weed with a battery. Pens have better hearing elements and IMO are easier to travel with because they slim and come on a single piece.

3. Can yu give an example of a good pen vape

4. The reason I want the magic flight launch box is because i looked up a review on YouTube and they all said its the best portable vape. So I'm prolly gonna stick to the MFLB. It's just a healthier way of getting medicated. In a few years I'm going to buy a volcano vape :)

5. So instead of paying for a finely hand-crafted piece of wood, pay for a manufactured piece of plastic that does the same thing? :rolleyes:

I've had my MFLB for about a month and I love it. It gets me pretty stoned just off like 6 or 7 hits. The only thing that's bad about it is that you have to use a special type of battery and you have to charge it often.

6. It's the best vape-for portability and stealth.

I'd say if you want clouds of vapor, get the Arizer Solo, $160 on planetvape and puffitup.

Come over to the vaporizer section, you won't get these weird reviews. I own an MFLB and a Solo and 10 times out of 10 I will pick up the Solo.

7. I've heard good things about the solo. The mflb is not bad but the pens keep better temperature