Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Magic flight launch box - worth every penny?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazedmymindbro, Jun 29, 2011.

1. I decided recently that I might buy one of 'dese bad boys. They look pretty ingenious. Only reason I'm asking this question is because I remember they first came out and people were hyping about them and then now it just died down, or so it seems.

The warrenty seems like heaven. Are these things sturdy or will these break months from having it? (I'm a very careful person, never broke a pipe/ anything)

What about the whole pack? Is 120 worth it?

2. i prefer the silver surfer vape... worth about 200 and worth every half penny.

3. WHOA, im in the same boat! can someone please give me an opinion on the "smell factor" of it also?

And iolite is making a whisper that is due out shortly, any opinions on that?

4. The smell is like any vape - no smokey smell, just a piny smell. Like a very stealth weed smell.

5. My honest answer would be don't get it. If I'm paying 100 or more for a vape it BETTER be beast mode. I threw my mflb out lol

6. nah dude dont get it, those only get you half high, they lack the potential to get you baked. they are nice tho for a small buzz all evening with very little bud, but certainly not worth 100. get a quarter oz of the bomb piff for that, or spend and extra 50-100 for a real vape

7. I thought about getting it, but i just love the whole smoking method way too much

8. I still combust but I use the MFLB dor a different feel. I like to vary it up.

Smell Minimal.

Do I regret spending the Hun? Nope not 1. Just like everything else I don't miss what I spent on it.

I do smoke every night and I can vape a small amount during the day and it gets me a nice clear heady buzz. I've used it in a packed movie theater and didn't even turn a head.

MFLB= a good buy in my books.

9. The MFLB, in my opinion, is about a penny over priced. Exactly one penny.

10. I think its overpriced. I'd pay 20 bucks for one.

11. #11 flammzrant, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2011
    Sigh.
    The MFLB isn't meant to be a heavy hitter. Its most attractive features are its ease of use, portability and stealth factor. It doesn't get you half high. I'm not saying you did it wrong, but there is a learning curve. If you want to get big thick vapor rips, that isn't what the MFLB is meant to do, although some users have reported being able to do just that with it.
    The MFLB is an affordable, quality, convenient vape.
    OP: If you want a vape that you can rip beastly and use with multiple people, then get an at home, desktop vape like the DBV or SSV. If you want to get a cheaper vape for personal use and for being out and about and for being stealthy, the MFLB is the way to go.
    Also, for the $120 you don't get the MFLB, you get the whole kit, though you most likely will want to buy new batteries. If you call blisssville, you can talk to them and get just the Launch Box for much cheaper than the $120. You can also then buy your accessories separate so you only get what you need and still spend less than you would've.

Go to fuckcombustion.com and read the MFLB thread on there. Absolutely PACKED with info on all vapes.

12. There is nothing better for portable, period. There are a lot of haters who like to talk trash on it, especially, it seems like, "tough kid" types.

You can talk trash all day about how most vaporizers will get you higher... but none have the advantage of the MFLB, which is that you can use it literally anywhere.

13. They also have a power adapter which makes this thing a beast at home and you can still take it places and get high
    they are also making a bong adapter

14. I sold my MFLB and bought an iolite. mflb is good if you want to smoke a little bit, but the batterys are a bitch. i would go through 4 batterys at a time usually sometimes 3 but i hate rechargin shit, so it was a pain. Iolite lights for plenty of vape hits before it's out of butane. and you can recharge it quickly. It's a great vape if you don't want alot and your on the go.

15. I'll use butane to light my bowls and J's but not for vaping but everyone has a personal prefera\ence.

16. portability is great. I use mine while I'm mowing the lawn.

17. #17 flammzrant, Jun 29, 2011
    That's why most people get new batteries. Also, people have reported smell/taste of butane while using the iolite, not something I'd enjoy.
    The MFLB also has a power adapter now, eliminating the need for batteries and makes it so you can keep a constant temp.
    The iolite is also noisier, losing the battle of stealth.
    Also, I'm sure you have to buy and buy butane, not the case with batteries or a power adapter. I cannot wait to get an LB. Fits my needs perfectly. Oh, and like half the price of the iolite :cool:

ALSO, some shops have been known to sell iolites. Haven't heard any reports of MFLB counterfeits.

18. There's a MFLB thread already that will Anwser all your questions. Would paste but I'm on my phone. Tells you also what batteries to buy for the better vape

19. ^^True, but the one on fuckcombustion.com is probably more in depth and your questions will get answered faster there.
    The manufacturer is also on there.

20. #20 Bouldorado, Jun 29, 2011