Magic Flight Launch Box Troubles, help?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by growl, Mar 25, 2012.

1. I just bought the Magic Flight Launch Box last week and I'm overall happy. I like the conveince, the size, and the overall quality of the product.

I have been overall satisfied with my purchase until recently. The batteries only last like a hit or two for me. And I barely get any high or vapor from it. I am not sure if it's a tolerance issue because I smoke almost daily or every other day.

So what can I do to optimize my quality of hits? I usually grind my herb very well and I let the battery sit and vape for 5-8 seconds (when I see some vapor/moistness at the top of the plexiglas glass). Usually the first hit goes well and then after that I feel like I'm not getting anything.

Does it sound like I'm doing something wrong? I feel like I get way more high with one bong hit versus this vape. Isn't vaporizing supposed to be more efficient? I watched some videos online and I seem to be doing it right from my understanding. Should I be still vaping as I inhale?

Thanks for any advice in advance.

2. Do u keep the battery in while u inhale? I dont have one but i think you are supposed to do that

3. Yes I do!

4. Just send the batteries back and tell them they are defective. You have a life time warranty. also i hurd the power adapter works great.

5. I could be wrong but I believe the warranty is more for the device, and not so much for the batteries, plus if he's been using it for a certain period of time it's possible they've just reached the end of their life, after being drained too much, and it's time for a new/better set (like any rechargeable battery, they eventually begin to hold a weaker and weaker charge.. whether or not it happened too soon really depends on how much and how long he's used it). If he ever accidentally forgot or left it on for too long, that could also potentially put additional strain on both the battery/unit.

Some people apparently replace their batteries as soon as they buy their MFLBs, apparently the difference between those that come with the MFLB, and a new pair of quality rechargeables, can be almost as good as having a better model/vape.. you may (or may not) have to peel the new set.

6. I have had the batteries for two weeks now and haven't left them. On the charger too long. I was just curious as maybe I was inhaling wrong or something. Do I have to buy replacement batteries with MFLB or just use any AA battery and just take the plastic off? I like the idea of the power adapter but was looking more for something that I could use while on the go.

7. It's gotta be Nimh batteries with a minimum rating of 2000 mah, AA of course

8. Okay I will try new batteries and see if I get better results :)

9. Make you sure you're hit is lasting a total of like 15-30 seconds
    The air (vapour) you're drawing in should stay at a constant warm temperature
    You'll be able to feel out the right temp after a few tries at it
    Also, make sure your MJ is very finely ground, it also helps to regrind every couple hits to ensure more surface area of your bud gets vaped effectively