Magic Flight Grinder Question

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by njtoker59, May 29, 2010.

1. I know everyone is thinking "not another MFL question". This one is a little different because it is involving the grinder and how fine the bud needs to get.

I am ordering it from puff it up and it comes with a free 4pc grinder. Im not sure on the quality of the grinder and really dont want to buy a 2pc just for my vape because i do want a good kief collection.
    here is the link: www.PuffItUp.com

If anyone uses the grinder received from this site please tell me how well the grinder works and if i hold it upside down how fine will my herb get.

2. I don't know if that site is legit, just go to vapeworld or BlissSville.
    For the Launch Box(and most other vapes) you should have very fine ground bud. You must get a QUALITY grinder, a 2 piece is ideal. Certain cheap/crappy grinders can be dangerous. If you get a 2 piece Space Case then it'll last forever.
    A Space Case and LB is like a setup that'll last a lifetime.

3. I just ordered from Puff it up. I should be getting it in a few days. I will let you know. =]

4. Like NYCdeisel said, I´d recommend a 2-pc Space case to go with the LB.
    4-pc grinders just don´t do the job as good. Or you could get a 4-pc, grind up the weed, salvage the kiefe, regrind the weed in the 4-pc without the kief section upsidedown. Know what I´m saying? it could get you a better grind.
    But I´m not entirely sure on that. ;)