Magic Flight Does it Again...

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by lwien, Jun 25, 2011.

1. #1 lwien, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
    First, they made one of the most popular portable vapes on the planet.

Then........they offered a Power Adapter for home use which turned it from a fairly light hitting portable (for those that don't take the time to really learn how to hit it), to a beast.

And now..........they will be offering a water pipe adapter. Check it out here: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=909&p=461 (Post #11510)

All for this little wooden box of a vape.

2. whats next?

3. I hope this thing can produce clouds on par with the SV ... that would definitely give SV a run for their money :smoke:

4. I don't believe that it will.

5. Yeah I didn't think so either, but it's definitely a great accessory.

After doing even MORE research on FC, I might actually just wait for the VXC ... Don't really need the glass attachment, so I might wait to see if they just sell a stand-alone unit.

6. Yeah, I don't think MF is trying to compete with the Supreme. What they are trying to do is to make it a vape for all seasons. Batts when you're out and about, power adapter when you're at home, and a bong adapter when you want to vape through your glass.

7. Theyve already won for portability and stealth, cant win everything

8. Not bad i guess...

[​IMG]

9. and i bet they charge like 70 bucks or more for that little adapter... im not diddin the mflb by any means, but that adapters wack... i could take electrical tape and wrap it around one of the tubes it came with until i can insert it snugly into my bong for 10 cents worth of tape. all that adapter is, is a block of wood with a rubber washer on it for an airtight seal, and a GonG attachment. nothin special...

10. Agreed, each to their own, but I made one out of the whip and the bottom of a broken slide that i sanded down, works great.

11. that bong attatchment is sick! That would make my MFLBs dreams come true!:smoke:

12. this makes me want to buy a mflb!

13. Not bad at all.

14. i like the fact that the adapter is wood/glass and its cool that it doesn't fuck up the draw hole...as for the SV..that vaporizer is in a league of its own.

15. ^^Couldn't have said that better myself, bb.

16. For some reason i just dont see this being very useful. I love my MFLB, but i dont think its a vape that can effectivley milk of even be decent at skim milking a bong. :confused_2: Maybe its cuz i dont have a PA yet. Hoping to order one on the 2nd tho :ey:

17. #17 lwien, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
    ^^ Without the PA. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwwVa28xevU]YouTube - ‪Magic Flight Launch Box + HVY Glass Beaker‬‏[/ame]

Not bad for a little battery operated portable. ;)

18. ^ And that kiddies is why you dont post b4 a bit of research ;) Nice vid Iwien. All of the sudden the PA has me drolling if a box can do that without it:devious:

19. Yup, yup. It helps to take some of the draw speed technique out of the equation, so it makes it a bit more user friendly, and it's like having fully charged Powerex 2700's ALL the time that you can fully adjust the output. Nice..............

20. Another concern i had with LB vaporbonging would be draw speed too. Seems like trying to milk a bong would take crzy slow draw speed, which may lead to combustion:(