Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Magic Flight Box Vape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sirsmokealot34, Dec 12, 2011.

1. How's the vape ne1 have it and wanna tell me if it's a good investment for a vape?

2. Check out toking tools, there are like
    10 MFLB appreciation pages.

3. i love mine. go on youtube for good how to videos.

4. Just got one a few days ago and I love it. Get it, trust me

5. da buddha is an investment
    Mflb is a waste of money.
    I had one for a year and a half with the power adapter.

6. I wouldn't say the MFLB is a waste, depends on your usage. If your using it to get blown out of your mind, probably not the best unless your concentrate ready...

I enjoyed mine until I started to take oil dome and skillet rips, then it was less worth it with the high tolerance. So i picked up a hash oil vape pen, the Omicron.

7. Depends what you need it for....
    For on to go, out of house vaping, I say the Flight Box is the way to go!
    If your looking for an at home vaporizer, invest in a table top with a bag or whip.

The MFLB works great tho.

8. Alright thanks everyone, i'll be probly picking one up.

9. its so harsh and you barely get vapor, it might turn you away from vaporizing considering its so time consuming catching a buzz with it compared to smoking or a da buddha where you can take like 5 hits and be GOOD.

10. Lol, I don't know what they're talking about... I'm actually chilling with one now and I'm getting pretty high. I do think I am gonna invest in the power adapter though, the batterie drain pretty fast.

11. [quote name='"Durkbeef"']Lol, I don't know what they're talking about... I'm actually chilling with one now and I'm getting pretty high. I do think I am gonna invest in the power adapter though, the batterie drain pretty fast.[/quote]

Definitely get the adapter

12. lolol
    one day you'll see. you're making a mistake telling him that.

13. [quote name='"CDub 2 Trill"']
    lolol
    one day you'll see. you're making a mistake telling him that.[/quote]

One day I'll see? LOL why creepily say that instead of telling me what apparent doom I'm walking into?

14. the power adapter kicks ass, but only because the mflb kicks ass.
    I think you did the right thing.

15. Sure let me sum it up for ya
    With the mflb you'll cough harder but you won't be getting nearly the same vapor as say a da buddha.
    With the mflb it could take up to 20-30 minutes to get the effects you might be looking for as with the da buddha that could be 2-3 minutes.
    Sorry if it seems as i'm coming off as a slob but I went down that same road and if you don't buy a magic flight your just skipping to the GOOD Vaporizers that you're pretty much BOUND to get after the MFLB, unless of course you don't like it (cause smokers want that punch to the face, da buddha gives you that easy.) which is why so many people are turned from vaporizing
    I never went through more than .4 with the launch box in 1 sitting with multiple people, with the da buddha I can vaporize grams upon grams in just a few hours.
    You really do get a 10x crazier punch from the vapor from the da buddha.

The main reason the vapor from the da buddha is smoother than the launch box is because its going through 2 feet of tubing rather than like 1 inch with the LB.