magic flight bong adapter?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by brian1671, Nov 14, 2010.

1. #2 zxzDarkCloudzxz, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2010
    thats a small vape for a tube.
    get a small bubbler with a gong attachment and use that, not a 20 inch 50mm bore tube.
    you wont be getting much vapor if you do, the slower the pull, the denser the vapor.

but to answer you question, measure the diameter of the stem, contact a blower on etsy.com, see if they can make a gong attachment with an end, that accepts tubing of the diameter of the stem.

2. I've seen people wrap the stem with a ton of rubber bands and place it in the down stem.

I'm also pretty sure if you had a tube that fit snug around the stem and could fit in the down stem you would be good.

Possible contact a glassblower and have a special water adapter made.

to be honest tho magic flight launch box isn't really a vaporizer for bongs..there are some other options tho..you could get a whip based vaporizer or a butane heated vaporizer.

whip based : SSV,Vapor bros,Da buddha vaporizer,the extreme q,LSV thats the Life saber vaporizer
    butane based: Supreme,Healthstone vapor slides,vaporstar,HDvape attachment.

Also there are special vaporizers that were made for bongs.
    Vriptech heatwand
    and i believe theres a vapegun and a vapebowl that works similar to the vriptech.

hope this helps bud.

3. lol dark cloudz u beat me to the "contact a person off etsy" suggestion. grrr lol.

• Like Like x 1
  4. glassmansdoll has good vape adapters

5. they do, i agree, but does it fit the tube that attaches to the mflb stem?

6. Yeah they do. I just tried it out and it worked decently well. I would suggest that you buy a whip from Blisssville though so that you can get an airtight seal.

7. ok have you done this? i purchased the whip a few days ago actully how is the vape quality from a bong

8. ^Its awesome, I use my Magic Flight with my 14in straight tube every chance I can. It works perfect and I do the rubber band thing to use it with my bong, and let my say it amazing!!

I use the Box with both of those bongs in the picture as well.

[​IMG]

9. It is surprisingly good. I have a slew of vapes so I rarely ever vape through my bongs with my LB, but on the go it works very well.

I have a little 100 mL EHLE and if I want to go outside and vape I sometimes bring the two along. They complement each other nicely!

10. thanks for all the advice. one question sorry if its dumb but will adding water like not give me vapor since its vapor and not smoke?

11. #13 aero18, Nov 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2010
    Only a small amount of the vapor will condense because of making contact with the water.

I vape with water all the time since the water catches most of the particulates that fly through the screen and there is only a minimal decrease in efficiency.