MAFIA III

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by CaptainBurnsides, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Just got it a few hours ago. Curious about what others think about it? So far I'm enjoying it. Never played a game that covered so much racism like this. I imagine it'll be a bit controversial. How you guys like it?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey brother,
    Haven't played it, only seen the game previews and what not...looks radical though...saw your posting and had to mention it...I've seen ALOT of advertising for that game..

• Like Like x 1
  3. How is actual gameplay?

J

4. Lots of bugs in the actual gameplay, rendering lag and I've fell off the face of the map a few times. The writing and dialogue are great. The game just needs some patchwork.

5. I'm going to beat it cause I want to know what happens but I'm glad I didn't buy the game, just rented at red box

It's extremely repetitive game play broken up by extremely good cut scenes (good in terms of content, graphics in the cut scenes aren't even on par with final fantasy 10 in like 2001)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah. It's a good rental.

7. I wish I had more game rental services where I'm at. Instead I bought it, I've only played an hour or so of it so I don't hate it yet. I can see the gameplay getting repetitive, but so far I'm still excited to continue playing.

8. It's repetitive but still satisfying to kill all the racist fucks lol

I think I'm about to raid the Klan meeting, been wiping out the Union station smaller less organized klans

• Like Like x 1
  9. i didn't realise maffia 3 came out i heard it was going to be locked at 30 fps on pc?

10. Why on earth would it be locked??

J

11. It's kinda crazy. They just want to ensure everyone can buy/run it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  12. It's not locked anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  13. All they'd have to do is to have a separate setting and not lock the entire game at 30 FPS.

J

14. This game is so repetitive it borderlines on its purpose being solely for retarded people.. I just cannot even.. It is a terrible game. Terrible. Do not waste your money on this fucking garbage. Its actually leagues worse than 2 and 2 was bad.

• Like Like x 1