Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

made some hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by smutpeddler, May 31, 2009.

1. used the cold water method on about 12 grams of trim. not sure on the weight, but i think i could have yielded a little more. what do some of you guys think?

i cant seem to get off the couch today.

Attached Files:

• 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      60.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Looks like heroin.

3. as far as i know tan hash is more potent then dark hash.

this is because tan is the amber color from the trichs and they have not been activated yet. dark colored hash is usally already been through a heating method so some thc may/will be lost.

4. the black colour can mean anything that it contains some oil or that it has been hand pressed (will turn any hash black after while)

but that looks like some nice hash right there man

if you had dry sifted that 12 grams you could have probably doubled your yeild, but would be probs lower quality than that

:D:smoking: