Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Made some cannabutter, what to bake?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by fletcher3pt, Nov 12, 2008.

1. I used a quarter of some shitty mids, and two grams of sticky dank in 2 sticks of boiling butter and 2 cups of water for an hour. I just looked at the butter in the fridge and it looks yellow, all the pictures of cannabutter ive seen have been lime green... Did i do something wrong, or was 9 grams of weed not enough for 2 sticks?

Second question, What do I bake? everyones made brownies, so i want to do something unique.

[​IMG]

not my mids, but they look like what i used

2. PANCAKES! Mmmmm

3. toast & jam?

i like pancakes :D

4. You should make a sandwich with the butter first, to test if it works :)
    Thats what we usually do to test our butter.
    Be careful though hahaha,
    It can be strong :)

5. Yeah... make some lasagna and bread.. and use the butter on the bread...

Or pancakes

6. Yo, pancake's sound f*cking amazing:smoke:

7. i like pancakes {incase you didnt notice ;)}

8. pancakes do sound amazing, do you think they would be good to eat two weeks after i make them?

9. Eh i just read how to make pancakes, and you only use a little bit of butter per ammount you make compared to other things like cookies. So with the ammount of butter I have, i would need to make like 100 pancakes, and eat like 15 to get high.

10. You dont put butter on top of your pancakes too?

11. bet he didnt think of that, HAH!

12. Whatever you bake if you want it strong make it small cause that butter is a little weak and will probably only get you 4-6 doses... So unless you want to eat a ton of them dont make a 24 batch of brownies....

13. In regards to your question about the colour of the butter, when you make butter using water the chlorophyll doesn't end up in the butter because it's water soluble.

To be honest though, I find my butter never goes that gorgeous minty green colour you see in a lot of pictures, even when I use the slow cooker for a big batch that cooks for 24 hrs it still is only a pale pale green. I think a lot of people add colour to it to differentiate from normal butter in their fridge.