Made myself look stupid at a gas station

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mangokushfire, Apr 28, 2011.

1. I was wearing all black and I had a black bag me and my friends were blazed out of our minds and we stopped at a gas station, I wasn't the chill high I was the stupid high.

I walk in and the lady tells me to leave my bag at the door I freak out and say NO ITS OK IM NOT STEALING ANYTHING she said its alright we just dont let people walk around with bags.

I walk back and forth not knowing what to do and I tell her i'm scared somebodies gonna steal it she said just put it at the cash register.

I started laughing and she's like don't put anything in your pockets so I got a bunch of candy and put it in my pockets then I walk up to the cash register and ask her where the stuff I got was then I pulled it out of my pocket and started laughing.

Then I freak out saying I don't know where my credit card is but it was in my pocket I started cracking up and almost fell over she said "your high as shit aren't you"

I'm like no ma'am i'm always like I got drugged when I was little and start cracking up again.

I buy the stuff and walk out but I left my bag I walk back in to get it then walked in and out like 3 more times then me and my friends left :smoke: :D

2. I lol'd. :smoke: Inb4coolstorybro

3. Damn dude.

4. this is a wild guess, but you probably live in Florida

5. I say that because I was born in Florida and it is the only state I've ever been to where dipshits outnumber sane, rational people by 10 to 1. Guess which category you fit into :laughing:

6. Shot through the heart and youre to blame yeah you give pot smokers a bad name

7. one more guess -- you're an ICP fan aren't you? Favorite drink is orange Faygo, isn't it?

8. Well damn Sir.

9. What's your problem dude? :confused:
    He told a funny high story, after all, this IS Real Life Stories.

10. :laughing: if ya'll found that story funny, god help us all

11. Here's some advice: leave the topic if you don't like it

12. if you find this not funny you have no sense of humor. you sir are truly an asshole and should leave. this mans having some high fun and your acting like your some super superior stoner who doesnt get stupid high. weve all been there.

and what gas station did this take place at OP? ive never heard of them telling you to leave your bag but its believable.

13. A lot of stores in my area have signs up that say "no backpacks"