Made my GF crack about hooking up another guy.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HappyPills, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Never, ever, ever get back togetherrrrrrr hahahahha

2. you gotta move on man. i feel like im listing to my own story from a while ago by reading this. I had a gf over 2 year too and she started to drift away into another guy and i gave her countless chances. but girls like her and yours WILL NOT CHANGE. They will stay that way and they will hurt you more and more. Just move on and find someone better, YOU WILL find some one better than this bich. smoke a bowl and forget this chick

3. A classic cover up : There were other people in the room.

--

It's funny how often this phrase is used... it works like a smoke grenade. Once she says that, your mind becomes clouded and you start to think, 'hm... may be she didn't have sex...'

--

Reading this thread has made me think about... what happened to me in the past.

It's amazing how my girl said the exact same thing. There were other people in the room.

At first I thought, OK, they didn't have sex, they just... kissed and hugged.

But then... after many years of NOT thinking about it, it suddenly dawned on me...

What a load of bullshit.

Lol... I'm laughing now because now that I think about it, how childish everything was... the way she cheated on me, and the way I found out about it... and the way she tried to cover it up... and the way I tried to dig it up... and the way she tried to hide her guilty feelings... and the way I treated her for her sin.

And the way she tried to 'even things up' by trying to make me cheat on her.

Hind sight is a great thing. You get to see things much clearer than you could see at the time.

4. How do you do that???

I want to hook my gf up but how??

5. Had an ex like this.. I blocked her shit, deleted my Facebook and that bitch was out of my life. Month later she starts stalking me, keyed my car, tried to get me fired got pissed took legal action and now she's on probation for 2 years. She would have been in jail but it was he first offense. Left me alone sense then.

6. He really did only make out with her. He's been shouting it over the mountains to everyone. I doubt it was anything more because he would be a bigger dick about it.

7. i love reading me some jerry springer shit on GC

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JONA_6ZCrE]Say John Mayer Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]
    "Have no fear for giving in
    Have no fear for giving over
    You'd better know that in the end
    It's better to say too much
    Then never say what you need to say again"

And also this song always helps me get through dark times. Hopefully it helps you out, too :)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2yeNzL7rTU]Streetlight Manifesto - A Better Place, A Better Time - YouTube[/ame]

You did what you needed to man, it was a hard thing you had to go through. I wish you the best of luck in future relationships! I'm packing a bowl for you right now lol, Stay strong

9. Shit man. You did good for dropping her, nobody deserves to be treated like that.

10. I can deal with flirty txt messages because you would do the same if a cute girl was txting you. It's innocent fun. However once it gets physical if drop that bitch. She willingly made out with someone while in a relationship. Her excuse doesn't justify her actions. A year from now she could feel the same way but have sex behind your back instead. I'm sorry you're in this position. Is your sex life on point?

11. She seems like an immature bitch. She needs you so she doesn't get taken advantage of? That dumb bitch, op sounds pretty dumb for going along with any of that. She can control what she does on her own, is she that weak of a person people can lead her to do things that she has to have someone with her at all times to stop it? That's ignorant. Screw that stupid girl dude, she's a follower, she's weak. You don't want that, that pathetic. Kick that bitch to the curb

12. Ouch. That's rough dude.

You handled it well though. Best of luck.

13. Our sex life was great that's the thing we we're having sex the whole time throughout this. And if your asking If I can eat that pussy right the answer is yes.

14. Ah, I'm sorry OP.. I know it's far from as easy as people make it seem. Although it may be an obvious answer, it's not easy to get over someone that was your lover and your bestfriend. It's probably the best decision in the end for you since I don't think you could trust her again, but it's super hard to get over. You'll do it though.

15. You should get back together with her and cheat on her with one of her friends.

16. My dude...paragraphs!

"She says that she needs me in the type of situations with other people otherwise she'll be "taken advantage of""

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lemme translate that for you... If you aren't there to stop her from cheating on you...she will...................................................cheat on you again! What a surprise!

Know the next time you go to "eat that pussy right" you may also be enjoying a random guys ball sweat. Wait what?

17. Honestly, as fucked up as that is, only you can know your relationship...

Fuck that dude up though.

18. Have you considered a threeway? Just don't let him slip you the dogger dog while you're distracted.

19. violence aint gonna solve anything. if she is a skank hoe, she will always be a skank hoe. not saying that she is. just learn the lesson and move on. plenty of bud, i mean fish in the sea.

20. It'll make him feel better though ;)