Made my GF crack about hooking up another guy.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HappyPills, Dec 31, 2012.

1. She prolly gave him head. But yo this your first time goin thru her phone? You gotta put ur foor doen man, you got this broad runnin wild, this aint animal planet bruh

2. That's the end of a relationship IMO. If your going to be wondering what she's doing all the time and who's she's with, not worth the hassle. If there's no trust then there's no relationship

3. Kick her to the curb OP

4. Op, tell her to get lost

5. Yeah? What makes you so sure?

She sure did.

Wow. Red flag if I've ever seen one. Indicator of selfishness.

Really? Why? So she can use as ammo against you later?

No. She won't learn her lesson until you dump her. Anything else is unsatisfactory.

She's trying to play you like a fiddle. Don't be the victim. End it.

6. Ta-da

7. Met up with her yesterday didn't get back together with her. She called me crying about how could she hurt me that bad, ect, ect. Still didn't take her back. She says she's going to keep trying to fix this and earn my trust back. From the emotions I've seen I can tell she's being genuine having known her for years and also being able to tell right away when something fishy is up. Doubt I'll be taking her back it gets easier and easier to walk away as the days go by.

8. Atta boy! Now go fuck some sluts!

9. ^Fuck yeah. I know personally I could never forgive a girl for that. It's the ultimate form of betrayal. She knew what she was doing was wrong the whole time and it's not like this was an accident. She had been talking with and flirting with him for days. Another thing to think of is she just trying to be with you because this other guy doesn't want to date her?

I've been in relationships where I thought I could make it work if I did this or that but fuck that. There's plenty of fish in the sea. I don't see why she deserves another chance.

10. Worst part is I can't even enjoy being high I just over think things and want to talk to her.

11. Good shit OP.

Nice to see a thread where someone actually does whats best for them.

12. staying with her will not end well for you. had a now ex gf kind of do the same thing...shes gonna be a flirt and untrustworthy now for you no matter what. and I really wouldn't be surprised if she had sex with the dude instead of just making out with him. sorry man i feel for ya but my advice is drop her and enjoy single life fore a while.

13. Im going to be blunt it will happen again she'll get better at it. Trust is telling them they can go through your phone anytime they want and them not needing to. If that makes sense.

14. She probably fucked that other dude. I'm glad you're walking away man :smoking:

You should seriously go find some random poon

15. I'll admit in advance that I've read the 1st and last page of this thread, so I apologize in advance if I have repeated a previous comment......

Stick your cock in her ass, then tell her it's over, period. (wait til your finished blowing your load first)

16. Don't get back together with her OP, stay strong and move on.

17. Fuck that shit homie. Don't deal with this broad.

18. you're thinking it through too much man. she's playing you for a fool. leave that hoe

19. I had a buddy in a situation like this and he says to me, "dude, I can't help my self. I love her" Problem was he didn't see it with his own eyes, he says he has to see it with his own eyes or he'll never let go(his words). So he comes up with a brilliant idea :rolleyes: Let's tag team her and this way he can visualize it and then he'll be able to dump her..... wtf???
    I told him this shit was a bad idea but she was also smoking hot so maybe I didn't try as hard as I should have. So a couple days later we're out, he keeps buying her drinks and before you know it the three of us are back at their place going at it like primates....haha.
    Now you noticed I started this with I "had" a buddy? Well I haven't talked to him in 20+ years because the stupid bastard married her!!! Yep, that's right he married her. What a sucker and the funniest thing of it all was about 7 or 8 years later I was out one night with the boys and I ran into her. She slipped me her number and said "call me" haha..... SLUT. I promptly threw it away(I'm married now) but if I was single I would have called her the next day(still smoking hot)

Don't be a sucker, stay the hell away or you will regret it.

20. #80 Joedahoe, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2013
    +rep. I imagined you with a red baboon butt and cop stache

Edit: while you banged her in front of her husband