Made my GF crack about hooking up another guy.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HappyPills, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Bitch sounds crazy, leave her ass.

2. Her "it was an accident" defense went out the window when you told her it made you uncomfortable. She continued to talk to and flirt with him which all lead up to this.

Drop her, if she really learned her lesson maybe she'll be able to keep her next boyfriend.

3. I can't argue with this logic. It's just going to be difficult me to get over her.
    Tips? besides time because that's already working.

4. Heres some good advice nobody on here will tell you.

If in your subconscious you believe shes "too good for you" or "that you cant do better" youll stick around. If not, ull be able to move on cuz if she did it once, next time she knows she can get away with it with u and will push the envelope even further

5. What do you love doing? Or maybe there's something you couldn't do in the relationship...

I suggest you just go with your friends tonight and have a good time.

Also, end contact completely. No twitter or Facebook (or whatever other shit kids use these days) an definitely no phone calls.

Being friends just makes it harder for you to move on.

6. #26 HappyPills, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012
    I believe I can do better and I can see this happening as well. Thank you fellow jerseyian where's the rager at tonight. Need to clear my head.

Pretty much anything really we did EVERYTHING together we hung out everyday and partied every weekend together. She was my bestfriend too..

7. Pick up a chick tonight to bang. Keep in contact with this chick and you'll eventually get over her. Just don't dwell on that shit bro, it'll fuck with your head.

8. "Best way to get over someone is to get under someone else"

9. Lol shit didnt even realize ur in nj. Where about?

10. Morris County

11. To me she sounds like a sinking ship, with a hole in her starboard side that keeps getting pounded by torpedoes. :D

Just remember, misery loves company.

12. Once a cheater always a cheater.

13. D-D-D-Drop the Bitch!

14. She cheated and if you get back together i bet she'll do it again. If you want to help her dump her so the next time she has a boyfriend she'll realize what she has..

15. kick her to the curb for sure

16. I could not imagine ever having to deal with this sort of situation with my girl.

But I believe firmly in "once a cheater, always a cheater." Gotta do what'chya gotta do, man.

17. At this point you are just her fall back plan, just in case things don't work out she can come crying back to you and have you back because you're young and stupid and don't have enough expirence to realize she's playing you man. Not meant to be harsh and if it was I'm sorry but sometimes being blunt is better than tip toeing. If I were you I'd realize how much better I was alone and that someone that isn't sure if they want to be you with doesn't realize what they are missing out on, just do what makes you truly happy, not her, not as a couple, but as yourself

18. Cut her loose man, theres no other option. Dont try and justify it

19. If she's the one then take her back... I don't fucking know though I couldn't be bothered to try and read that wall of text.

20. If ya take her back she learns you can be played like a fiddle