Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Made my day!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PurpleHaze312, Mar 20, 2009.

1. from an antidrug website talking about the facts and myths of marijuana. The myth was it's harmless. And amongst the bullshit in the "fact" part, it said "According to the National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse (CASA) [​IMG]at Columbia University, teens who use drugs are five times more likely to have sex than teens who do not use drugs." Now this site is for parents. I imagine a dad reading this, if I were him I'd buy my son his first piece.

And also this one:
    MYTH: Parents who experimented with marijuana in their youth would be hypocrites if they told their kids not to try it.
    FACT: Parents need to make their own decisions about whether to talk to their children about their own drug use. But parents can tell their kids that much more is known today about the serious health and social consequences of using marijuana.

LMAO can you imagine your parents dropping that bull on you.

2. i tried reading it but somewhere you lost me.

3. lol I found this to be funny. If there's anything I've learned from my parents, and weed (Very new to smoking, but have been doing research for 3 months), it's how not to raise my kids. I'm going to live, and learn. From what I learn, I shall pass it on as truth, not lies.

P.S - I like that lion McGiver :3