made hash and picked up sour d

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hemp8715, Nov 8, 2012.

1. I made my first batch of dry ice hash lastnight.I used 3oz of old bud and trim and 5 pounds of dry ice. I ended up getting 16gs of beautiful blonde hash. I think I could say I had a good night last night. Bought a new bong made hash and got an oz of my favourite bud.good times

Attached Files:

2. Nice what you gonna do with that powdery goodness, press it? edibles? (it makes bomb ass budder) Refine it into oil, whatchya gon do?

3. I pressed it out into a big hockey puck.we saved the left over shake and were going to make butter with it

4. Nice when i made that shit i shook it too long so it all came out green , so we made budder out of all 25 g's of it yea into one stick of butter, ya pretty much those edibles got me the highest ive ever been. I made all of my friends try them and they all got uncomfortably high lmao. Ahh good times wish i had access to unlimited amounts of trim still....

5. Yeah mine comes from my buddy that grows all he wants for it is a couple of gs of hash.I'm trying to think if it would be worth it to buy a few oz of mids and seeing if it is worth it to make it from that

6. Man I wanna see that hockey puck!

7. [quote name='"hemp8715"']Yeah mine comes from my buddy that grows all he wants for it is a couple of gs of hash.I'm trying to think if it would be worth it to buy a few oz of mids and seeing if it is worth it to make it from that[/quote]

Idk if it would, just cuz of the low amount of trichs on commercial weed unless ur actually talking about midgrade weed then it may be worth it, idk i aint no expert

8. i used to pick up 2oz of some good fire for a really good price, got to where i'd bho an ounce right of the bat, i'd usually end up with 6-8g of some fine hash... i would smoke some/sell some to stay in smoke for free for the longest time..

people in my town are retarded when it comes to pot, don't know how easy i was making the bho lol.. thought i had some hash connect :)

this last harvest i bho'd an entire plant, was some of the best smoke (sandwich bowls) i've ever had in my 27 years of life..