Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Made green dragon, now what?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Skankwhore, May 18, 2010.

1. I made some green dragon and its been sitting in my room for a good 2 and a half months now and im ready to try it, but how much do i need to drink to feel the effects? I've heard anywhere from a few drops on your tounge to a couple shots..:confused:

2. i would start out slow and see how much u need. green dragon is supposed to be extremely potent so you wouldn't want to do too much

3. Now strain it and dose.

It depends on how much you put in there. If you have a full liter of everclear for example, and you put 1/2 oz of herb in it, you probably only need 1/3 to a half a shot for a good high. Using the cooking method is typically when you would only need drops, as it would boil off like 50% of the liquid, but the remaining 50% would be extremely EXTREMELY potent.

4. dude, there is only one thiung to do. fuckin' drink it.