Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Made Canna Caps

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by derived, Dec 31, 2016.

1. I am wondering if any of you could help me roughly estimate many doses are in each of them.

I made my canna caps using 1.5 grams of reclaim from my enail attachment and 6.6 grams of coconut oil heated them up together at 200ish for 1 hour 30 minutes. I made 16 0 size capsuls but idk how i would even go about figuring out how many doses are in each one, tbh i dont even know how much a single dose is. Sorry i dont have pics.

2. How the fuuuuhhh would any of us know?

3. what info is missing

4. Its very simple. Each had about 50.3mg of thc. Youre welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. No matter the math I do I can't get to that figure unless he is saying he used more than 1.5g which in the best of cases is 200-225mg total. Can I see your math to see what I am doing wrong?

• Like Like x 1
  6. You're doing it wrong then. Proper math will get you that result.

7. I very well could be that's why I asked how you got to that figure.

1.5gs = 1500mg so @ a generous 15% thc that's only 225mgs of THC. 225/16=14mgs per dose.

So, you tell me where 50 is coming from. It's very simple, right?

8. You're already wrong at the mg conversion from 1.5gs. With that being said have a nice new year.

9. So it's a secret you can't share? Just go around acting like a snippy little know it all saying how easy it is but refusing to show how you're right and everyone else is wrong?

10. Well buddy, for future reference this is how I've seen people do the potency math..

Each gram has 1000mg's in it (not THC, just weight and since that's how we're measuring THC you need to start there). A rough estimation for THC is 15% of that volume by weight for flower. I use that figure because you'll never get 100% reclaim of the THC from the plant during the cooking process so even if it's a known 20-25% pheno you have to account for waste. If using concentrates adjust accordingly. And if it's off on the high side better to be safe and take a little less than a little more. One sample and you'll have a better idea of where you're at with potency.

1000mg's @ 15% is 150mgs of THC in your solvent whether it be a fat or an acid. However you divide that.. cookies, brownies, caps you just divide the amount of servings by the mg's you added.

And of course you have to take into account there might have been an error in your process that affected concentration so nailing it down exactly is a fools errant this is just ballpark. And, as in the opinion of one poster, be wrong entirely regarding my process so who the fuck all knows to begin with.

Have a good holiday and enjoy your treats!

11. Dont get technical because my answer was not technical it was a rough estimation. Your thc conversion is off and wrong. Way to much mgs.

12. #13 Jimmyyahoo, Jan 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    You can say whatever you want but until you put your money where your mouth is at least I'm showing how and where I could be wrong *and not just pulling numbers out of my ass.

13. Alrighty. Anyways i answered ops question. If you wanna take it as 150mg per capsule or 50mg choose whichever.