Made a poor mans day today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xsmokey, Mar 16, 2012.

1. ok so today me and my friend wanted to get high so we were about to vape out of my mflb and i realized my batteries were too weak to hit it so i figured i would roll up a joint so i did and then realized i had no lighter since the box dosent require one i forgot to bring one out.

So i see a group of poor people/bums whatever you want to call them smoking cigs so i went up to one of them and asked them for a light, when one came over and saw the joint i had he said i can use his lighter so i sparked up and then he asked for a hit (which i had denied because really do u want some randoms mouth on your joint?) so i say thank you and walk off and smoke the joint when it gets to around 3/4 smoked it goes out, so i figured hey might as well be nice and give it to the guy who supplied the lighter, so i walked back gave it to him and he was just so happy that i did he couldnt stop thanking me.

I have enough weed and money to support my habit so i though i would spread the herb and help the guy out :smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. you probably got AIDS/HIV using his lighter.

3. cool story bro

4. yea its highly possible i guess il have to look into that

5. May I ask who is that stunning women in your sig dude:eek:

6. Dude it is not highly likely hahaha did you have an open wound on your hands or did he plus just because he is homeless doesn't mean he has aids.

7. dude you must be the second coming of christ.

8. haha i know i was just going along with what snow said

9. FUCK THE POOR! Think like a true American!

Jk, but glad you made these poor hobos' day by giving them the stuff you didn't care for, that is the true American spirit.

10. There would have to be an open wound on his joint...

11. I gave a homeless guy 5 bucks, watched him walk down the road then stare at a street light pole for 20 minutes...