Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maddenin

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Splifster, Jan 9, 2004.

1. nothing better then comin home baked off ur ass at 1:30ish and playin madden 2004 for a couple hours then passing out =)

2. madden is very fun to play high,i also like NCAA 2004 while high

3. madden is good but ESPN is the best football game, its differant at first but after an hour or 2 you realize its much better than madden

4. madden is way better.

5. sorry, but id havta say the best games stoned are first person shooters (CS, TFC, Goldeneye, Area 51 etc...) u feel like ur in the fuckin game!

Big Burd

6. EA Sports makes the best sports games, hands down. NBA Live 2004 is the shit.

Woo, 100 posts. ;)

7. the best games high IMO are...Super Mario Bros. 3 for the original NES and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the original NES...CS is fun, cant argue about goldeneye...but those 2 are the best =D (yes i have a PS2 and other newer consoles...but i still love the NES! :D

8. ahhh the good ol days with counter strike!!havent played in years tho, i stopped after all the cheats started showing up, i was even beating a lot of the people that had cheats but then they started the cheat killer things that you had to dl then when i used them i lagged like a bitch, couldent do both at once... butim getting a comp soon just for playin cs and commin here, nothing else tho

9. heh i started playing cs again....since i cant smoke for awhile...