Madden 2005

Discussion in 'General' started by Namynam, Aug 17, 2004.

1. Yay its out and i love it. Defense is so much better and all the old good shit is back and a bunch more new good shit.

2. I prefer ESPN 2K5, but this years Madden is supposed to be better. My 2 gripes with Madden is horrible defensive AI and how easy it is to throw hail marys. Supposedly they fixed the defensive problems, but easy bombs are still there.

3. i love madden

4. I havent played the new madden, but ncaa 2005 came out about a month ago and it is usually similar to madden and the deep bomb is still there in single coverage. You can get a good % of jump balls with a good reciever, but man coverage, i can throw the streak all day.

I think madden game speed is too slow. I havent played it in a while so it might have changed, but the thing that turned me off was the slow moving people. I guess everyone is more equal, but on ncaa, it seems to move at a faster pace, but cfb does move faster, so i guess it is more realistic. I heard vick was sick last yr on there. I had espn last yr and the first person freaks me out when im stoned. Have any of you played first person when ur really baked?

5. ya that hit stick is sweet reminds me of the water boy. ncaa2005 that game is hard as crap if you want the hail mary play that

6. you gotta love NCAA05

7. i htink defense is 10x better, and long balls are hard to complete.

i tried ESPN this year cuz it was 20 bucks but traded it in cuz i hated it.

8. It is hard if all you do is go out there and chuck the tater. You have to get a short passing game (curls, outs) or a running game to make them creep up and go to man. If you have single coverage, a PA is risky but pays off, but just pump fake, and the streak is usually open in man.

do any of you play ncaa online? maybe we can play.