Mad Men

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by KoopaKing, Mar 24, 2010.

1. 1960's Ad Men in New York. I love this show and I love christina hendricks. Anyone watch this AMC original?

2. I saw an episode the other day for the first time, i wasnt interested at first but after finally watching it i'm considering goin back to season 1. Christina Hendricks OMFG!!!!!!!!! :eek: I would do just about anything to get a piece of that ass. Alison Brie is a cutie too

3. I hear you Frosty, there needs to be a Christinia Hendricks appreciation thread because she is that hot!!

4. dude she's fucking gorgeous, and im not usually a fan of curvy chicks, but good god the bod the christina rocks is divine

5. Bumping because of NEW SEASON starting last night...so far, very MEH, though I love the new offices

Also I found this great blog that details all the production design stuff we all love so much:

The Footnotes of Mad Men.

Enjoy!

6. Watched it last night and I'm looking forward the new upcoming episodes. That link was a good find!

and Holy shit Christina Hendricks is fucking beautiful.

7. Have you seen her two episodes of the late/lamented Joss Whedon series "FIREFLY"? That was where I first saw her, and if you think she's hot in Mad Men, you should check out those episodes.

They are entitled "Our Mrs. Reynolds" and "Trash" respectively, and can be found on Disc 2 and 4 or the Firefly Box Set.

8. I've been watching since it started

Good season opener

I wonder how Don actually feels about the "bragging" he's doing at the end of the episode

"I could either die of boredom...or holster up my guns" WTF

9. Alcohol + Don + Lane = Righteous win.

10. Started watching last week, I'm up to season 2 now, I should be all caught up in a week or 2. It's so good, I love it, AMC has great shows. Fun fact, the guy that plays Don Draper went to high school 5 minutes away from my house.

11. Forgot to mention this, last Sunday's episode Peggy smoked weed again. She's totally going to be SCDP's resident bohemian.

12. Anyone watching the new season? Shit's dope son.

13. I am, loved last weeks episode, still never went back to the past seasons but I am watching every week now.

14. I'm sure you can find the episodes online somewhere Nugz. They are worth checking out because there is a lot of building off of past plots.

I'm glad people are still watching this show!It has won grammy after grammy.

15. it's not at all due to the fact that I can't find them, that's no problem it's just the time issue, too long.