Mad at my Girlfriend.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LetsGetLiftedyo, Oct 19, 2010.

1. The title pretty much explains how I feel toward my girl right now. So here's the story i've been going out with her for a month I really like her she doesn't care if I smoke, but she kinda wants to smoke with me and we have been talking about it a little and she wants to but she is also completely convinced she never wants to try it agian after. At first I didn't care and I was just like it's whatever... But now I just think that's so stupid and I told her I don't want to smoke with her if she's going to dislike it either way. So were aren't going to smoke anymore and I'm still mad.....

2. i say get over it , my girlfriend doesn't like or dislike the fact i smoke but i would never be mad at her if she said one day " i dont like you smoking weed" the fact is she can either accept who i was or it will not work anyways

let her not like weed then ...more for you

3. Just smoke with her. If she likes it, she likes it. If she doesn't, she doesn't. The thing that sucks though is that some people have a bad time the first time they smoke. If she's your girlfriend, she will listen to what you have to say. Just fill her in on everything she needs to know and whatnot and everything should be smooth sailing :hello:

good luck with that homie

4. That's a pretty stupid thing to be mad about. Smoke with her, if she likes, she'll probably want to do it again, if she doesn't she won't. Not sure what the big deal is here.

5. Smoke her out...then we'll talk.

6. She doesn't want to because I told her I don't want to if you don't want to, I don't want to push her into doing something she doesn't want to do. And I was just mad because her stupid friends think smoking is sooo bad and she will cahngr forever.

7. You actually made a thread about that? Go smoke some more man :smoke:

8. I don't really understand your logic. It's called experimenting for a reason and if she only wants to try it once you should be supportive instead of controlling or immature about the whole deal.

9. Once she smokes she'll change her mind. Especially after enhanced sexy time

10. rockin the dye i4's? nice i was more of a v-force person.

anywho back on topic just be thankful she is cool with you doin it. figure out wat made her dislike it and address the issue directly and ease her mind about it.

11. Agreed.

She's never tried it before, and might actually like it. Just tell her to be open minded about it, and make her decision after she tries it.

12. Hahahaha dude, get over yourself.

She has no authority to state that she is never ever gonna try it again.
    Only an assumption for herself, which is quite unstable, and not worth getting mad about.

Just be like; "yeah baby, sure whatever u say. atleast youre doing your first and only time with a proffessional;)"

Dont lose your cool so quickly bro.

13. A girlfriend not caring if you smoke, but not wanting to smoke, is no deal whatsoever. You are making a huge deal out of nothing.

I'm not trying to be a dick and belittle your relationship, but after just a month it seems like this is your first serious fight. As with many first fights, it's really dumb.

Be happy she lets you smoke, for now.

14. this is the right answer

15. Lol wut?

Not a big problem, and definitely not something to be mad over. Just smoke with her, give her a little bit because if you give her too much she'll for sure hate it. Some regs will do. I learned this the hard way lol.

16. You bein toooooooooooooo (Wayyyyyyyyyy) tooooooooooo petty. It's smoking. It's not like she's telling you, "You can't smoke after this" she wants to try it and she wants to try it with you. The way I see it is you're pretty fortunate. Having said that, stop actin like child and go smoke with her.

17. What this man said.