Macro Photo

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blindmist, Jun 5, 2009.

1. #1 blindmist, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2009
    So I had an amazing op to use the EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro lens with my Canon 5D Mark II.

Here is the best shot I got out of it. We were at 1 month, 1 week, and 1 day at the time of the photograph.

[​IMG][​IMG]

To see full, go here. http://www.jslaydesign.net/green.jpg 8.5MB

2. OMG that picture is huge took a few minutes for the whole thing to load lol:eek:

Thats probaly the best close up shot of a leaf I've ever seen good job bro. Bad ass camera you got there as well. ;)

3. thank you kind sir...

4. Im looking to get a new digital camera and after seeing that shot Im highly considering that one lol. How well do you like that camera?

5. Link is already dead?

:bongin: ~Experimentalist

6. Sorry. Server went down while I was at work. Had to wait to get home to switch servers. Should be back up for good now.

7. If you can afford it, it will be the best camera you will ever use.

8. Very nice!!

9. This one turned out to be a female. The other plant turned out to be a male. What do most of you do with males? I have a place to grow it out by itself, but what comes useful from a male plant? Seeds? or nothing at all?

10. well all you'll get from a male is some pollen sac's. The pollen can be used to make
    seeds on a female plant, if you want that. Some people use males for hash, I've never
    personally found it to be worth the time.

11. Like experimentalist said you can use the pollen to make seeds. You don't have to have a crop full of seeds though. You can use the pollen and only do a few lower branches on your female so you get a few seeds, but your big buds up stop will still be sinsemilla.